Thread: Favorite Game-Related Blogs?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Favorite Game-Related Blogs?

There's still power in the written word. My favorite has to be VGJunk. That dude has me in tears with some of his articles.

Super Adventures in Gaming is another funny and similar blog I check out.

There's Dylan Cornelius with his past Questicle(every NES game reviewed) blog and now the Sega Does(every Sega game ever reviewed) joint.

Any others worth reading?
    Last edited by FieryReign; 03-22-2017 at 12:47 PM.

celerystalker is a poindexter celerystalker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Haven't read one in awhile, but I used to really like one called... I think Gaming After 40. Guy played some weird stuff, which I also enjoy doing.

Also, it's kind of half blog, but thebrothersduomazov.com has some great Turbo/PCE posts.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sega Does and (when it was updated) Gaming After 40 are two I follow as well. I'm also a regular reader of the CRPG Addict and a few blogs inspired by his, like CRPG Adventures, The RPG Consoler, and the new blog Super Famicom RPGs.

In general I find all chronogaming efforts worth following, though so many of them fall by the wayside after a while, as the original Chronogamer eventually did. SNES/Super Famicom chronogaming projects seem especially prone to this, like Potion Shop 1e, SNES A Day, and Super Famicom Games. All three are now inactive, and the last went private for some reason.

However Chrontendo is still going strong, though it's mainly a video series of course, and the blog especially has slowed down in recent years. Game Boy World is another one that's mainly video, but has an attached blog/site.

Magweasel's I ♥ The PC Engine is another one I used to read, and went inactive a while ago.

Otherwise there's Edward's 1CC log for Shmups, and I occasionally read Corona Jumper. I feel like there are others I'm forgetting, but that's what comes to mind right now.