So, NG: DEV team (the folks who did Last Hope, Raizon, Gunlord, Kraut Buster, etc.) are going to re-print some of their AES and MVS carts. To this point, I've been just fine going with the Dreamcast ports of their Neo Geo games, and while they're well done, they haven't been mind blowing (I haven't played Kraut Buster yet). Anybody here been buying their MVS kits or AES carts? Part of me feels that tug to want to pony up for one or two, but they sure as hell aren't cheap. For anyone who has, have you felt like it was worth it?

If I was 25, it'd be no question, and I'dve bought them all. However, on the back end of my 30s, I'm not quite so keen on dropping $500 on a cart. I have happily spent a few hundred here and there on arcade cabinets and boards for games with no adequate home version, so it's not a hard no for me... plus, those rare occasions where I splurge on an AES cart are fun (and usually on the heels of a bonus)... almost like Christmas. Any significant reasons that make them compelling?

For me, buying just to have them isn't good enough; I'm a big advocate of really playing my gamee and sharing them with others. At the same time, I'm not an emulation guy. I don't want to give in and buy something I have on Dreamcast just to say I have it, you know?