This guy must have a lot of money. From my e-mail:

Hello Guys! This is Eli Galindo, the new owner of Gamegavel.com.

I acquired the website along the RETRO video Game magazine at a fire asset sale from the previous owner.

I am barely officially reaching out to all members as I had to validate all the membership emails that were active. I'd like to talk about the future and my plans for the website.

First off, I'd like to let all the premium/unlimited members of the website know that your account will be grandfathered. You will keep the benefits you have with the account you paid to the previous administration. There will be new features on the site which you will be welcome to upgrade to once they are rolled out.

The site will be running as it is for a while; we plan to re-make the auction website from scratch using Django. The current system is licensed and not proprietary; that, and it being about 1999 technology were the reasons that made me decide to re-make it from scratch. This will allow us to make new system features, a responsive website, along with a mobile friendly one. However it will take a long time for us to roll out the update (we are only 2 guys!). Again, the Gamegavel.com site will run as is and will work with the current website features.

Some of the things that we'd like to add is classifieds (free) and inventory management system (feed listings to your ebay, amazon, and gamegavel account as well as update inventory in real-time through all 3 marketplaces). This will allow sellers to list on GG and control inventory on ebay and amazon without having to de-list items, or reduce stock quantity, etc.

In the mean time, we'll be doing some out-reach to sellers at conventions to bring quality listings and auctions to the website, if you see me at any of the retro conventions I normally attend, please reach out and talk to me.

If you have any comments or questions please don't hesitate to contact me at this address (gavelgame@gmail.com). I am currently a bit busy fulfilling the Iron Commando IndieGogo as well as running the Mega 3D Noah's Ark Kickstarter (Shameless plug, but check it out if you are into NES and Genesis games); but should be able to answer emails fairly quickly (24-48 hours).

Kind regards,
New GameGavel Team