Thread: Roms For Retron5

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Roms For Retron5

I'm looking for snes, sega cd no fmv, playstation only 2d and arcade stuff from 16 bit and up. These files have to be in ips format so it plays on retron 5. I will pay $25 or trade when my sd cards comes in I will have 2 sd cards to spare one for at games
    handheld genesis with hundreds of roms and genny roms for retron5.
    VF & SF The Originals!

KOF & Tekken The Clones!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by attilathehun View Post
    I'm looking for snes, sega cd no fmv, playstation only 2d and arcade stuff from 16 bit and up. These files have to be in ips format so it plays on retron 5. I will pay $25 or trade when my sd cards comes in I will have 2 sd cards to spare one for at games
    handheld genesis with hundreds of roms and genny roms for retron5.
    Don't ask for ROMs, ISOs, or pirated games in general

Out of respect to retrogaming stores, game developers, and growing legal concerns, discussion about the obtaining of illegal ROMs is prohibited. Illegal ROMs are defined as any ROM, regardless of age, that has been copyrighted in the past 100 years. Threads discussing the location or acquiring of ROMs and/or illegal (pirated) software will be locked per the discretion of a forum moderator or administrator. To avoid legal issues, "gray area" threads dealing with emulation may also be locked. As companies continue to release retro games through virtual releases or retro gaming packs for modern gaming systems, the threat of getting a cease-and-desist order grows. In order to preserve the gaming community we've all worked so hard to build, we ask that you respect Digital Press and refrain from the discussion of illegal ROMs.

Dude its like the first rule in FAQ...

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hep038 View Post
    Don't ask for ROMs, ISOs, or pirated games in general

Out of respect to retrogaming stores, game developers, and growing legal concerns, discussion about the obtaining of illegal ROMs is prohibited. Illegal ROMs are defined as any ROM, regardless of age, that has been copyrighted in the past 100 years. Threads discussing the location or acquiring of ROMs and/or illegal (pirated) software will be locked per the discretion of a forum moderator or administrator. To avoid legal issues, "gray area" threads dealing with emulation may also be locked. As companies continue to release retro games through virtual releases or retro gaming packs for modern gaming systems, the threat of getting a cease-and-desist order grows. In order to preserve the gaming community we've all worked so hard to build, we ask that you respect Digital Press and refrain from the discussion of illegal ROMs.

Oh come on man it's dead ware. I have spent 1000's on legal hardware and software. I live in a box no room for older monitors and a shitload of hard copies.. There is no way I would be able to have 1000's 16 bit goodness on my ps3 super slim nor retron5. There are no video game stores around here. Some of these so called retro dealers are selling a $5-$40 game for $300+. The game genie for the ps3 was originally released for $30 now peeps are selling that shit on ebay and amazon for $300 Oh those poor retro dealers. They are in it for one thing only and that's the money. How is having a rom of a 1994 game screwing over the developer? They make nothing when a used game is sold. Some of those development divisions don't even exist. There is no complete retrogaming pack for my ps3. Old ass roms ain't pirating. Selling backups(if that's even possible) for the ps4 is pirate shit. There are lot of online retro sites including ebay that sell the everdrive. There is no legal junction to stop the sales of the ever drive.

Don't worry I'll try to remember not to post any roms stuff here. But I ain't the first nor the last.
    Last edited by attilathehun; 08-19-2017 at 02:45 AM.
    VF & SF The Originals!

KOF & Tekken The Clones!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

See my fingers rubbing together? That's the world's smallest violin playing for you.

I have no beef if you want to play ROMs, but just do the work to get them yourself. For the time it took you to type those two posts, you could have gotten a good deal of titles with just a little bit of looking. It's pretty sad that you offer up cash for someone to potentially take some heat to nab you files.

Besides that, nothing gets publishers to point legal guns at a site when ROMs are being bought and sold. Sure some places get away with it, but keep it off DP, ok?