Greetings everyone,

As you all know by now, hurricane Irma is passing by Puerto Rico and it is expected to hit pretty severely the area. This means that I will be without electricity, water, or any other essentials during that time. Yep, not even internet. The goverment is already speculating that we may be without electricity for at least 4 months, maximum. I really hope it does not come to that.

Well, to the point. On September 15, Limited Run games will be releasing two games: The Flame in the Flood and Caladrius Blaze for the Playstation 4. I do not think there will be any other releases that day. I sure hope not.

I will surely not be able to get these games due to the situation PR is facing. Right now it will be a miracle if the hurricane doesn't touch us, which I still pray it does not happen.

Because of this, I need help. If someone can help me obtain a copy of each of these games, I would really, really appreciate it. I would send payment in advance, of course, in case the games are obtained. I prefer established members or those who have helped me in the past or I've had previous dealings with...just to have peace of mind. Some I know I can trust.

Thanks in advance. Would really appreciate it.

Josh