Thread: (INTEREST CHECK) RGB Modded Consoles & Flashcarts (NES, SNES, N64, GEN)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cherry (Level 1) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Drumfreak8

Default (INTEREST CHECK) RGB Modded Consoles & Flashcarts (NES, SNES, N64, GEN)

After many years of enjoying my retro consoles, I feel as though it might be time to let them go. I realized that I can play most games that I want to through emulation, and while the REAL thing is always better, I decided that I don't mind emulating anymore so it is pointless for me to hold on to these consoles given they are rarely used. With that said, I would like to see if people are interested in the RGB modded consoles and flashcarts that I have before I go listing them on eBay or stashing them back away in the closet and forgetting about them. Here's what I have available:

~ CONSOLES ~

[RGB/Stereo Modded] NES (modded by Crayon King Mods):

-This NES was modded to output RGB video through a custom made SCART cable (which I can provide). It also has two enhanced color palettes (switch on the back allows to switch between the original NES
    color palette and the two enhanced ones - which look phenomenal and I can provide more info on if needed). Additionally, there is a 3.5mm audio jack added to the back for stereo audio output.

[RGB Modded] SNES Mini (modded by Crayon King Mods):

-This SNES was modded to output RGB video through a custom made SCART cable (which I can provide - cable made to work with SNES or N64). It also has a purple LED added to it to indicate when the
    console is on.

[RGB Modded] N64 (modded by Crayon King Mods):

-This N64 was modded to output RGB video through a custom made SCART cable (which I can provide - cable made to work with SNES or N64). I can include the jumper pak or the expansion pak in the console (only the expansion pak is
    missing its casing although it works perfectly fine) [*Side Note - I only have the one custom made SCART cable for both the SNES and the N64 as I was using the one cable for both]

[Unmodded] Sega Genesis Model 1:

-The Sega Genesis Model 1 can output RGB without modification. I have the console and the SCART cable for RGB output.

~ FLASHCARTS ~

(NES) Everdrive N8

(SNES) SD2SNES

(N64) Everdrive 64 V2.5 (*Side Note - requires reset to save as opposed to V3 which does not)

(Sega Genesis) Everdrive

All of these flashcarts have SD cards containing every single game released in the US (and some other countries) for each respective console. I can keep the roms on or wipe them clean before sending them. All in perfect working order.

~ Other ~

In addition to these consoles and flashcarts, I also have some controllers and loose games for these consoles. Also, I have a Sony PVM (Model 1343MD) that I have been using with these consoles that I am hesitant about selling because of the difficulty involved in shipping it, but will not need anymore if these consoles and flashcarts end up getting sold. I'm open to offers if you REALLY need a PVM.

PLEASE SEND ME OFFERS!!! If possible, I would like to keep things together, so I will give a HUGE discount if someone buys more than one console or flashcart together (or all of them plz )

Also, here is a link to Crayon King Mods' facebook page if you wanna check out his work: www.facebook.com/crayon.mods/
    Last edited by Gunstar Hero; 12-12-2017 at 02:37 PM.
    I am known as Theretrogamer12345 on Youtube and Sega-16. I am known as Gunstar Hero on Digital Press. My eBay account is Theretrogamer

[YouTube Link] [eBay Link] [Digital Press Link] [Sega-16 Link]

Pretzel (Level 4) miaandjohnrule's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    OriginalRope

Any idea what you would be looking for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

price and pic

Cherry (Level 1) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Drumfreak8

Decided to list a few of these (RGB MODDED NES, RGB MODDED SNES JR., EVERDRIVE N8 FLASHCART, SD2SNES FLASHCART) on eBay. If you have any questions please reach out to me on eBay. I am looking for best offers, which is why the price is kinda steep on the listings. Here is my eBay so anyone can check it out. THANKS!

https://www.ebay.com/usr/theretrogamer
    I am known as Theretrogamer12345 on Youtube and Sega-16. I am known as Gunstar Hero on Digital Press. My eBay account is Theretrogamer

[YouTube Link] [eBay Link] [Digital Press Link] [Sega-16 Link]