Thread: Is that a sega cd case in your pocket or are you just glad to see this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Is that a sega cd case in your pocket or are you just glad to see this?

https://kotaku.com/two-guys-making-n...cid-1825364528

It will be great if someone actually makes these - the one guy has them out but I didn't keep my old trays - when (and if) he gets his second run for sale I will pick some up.
    When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I don't know if this Chris guy will stick with it, but LRG seems pretty determined to get theirs out.

Honestly, though, as often as I buy from LRG, reading this article, I'd rather support the other seller if I were to buy replacements (personally, I don't especially care if some of my games have cracked cases, and I don't particularly like these needlessly big and bulky cases to begin with). His first run may have had flaws, but I appreciate what he's trying to do, as just a regular lone collector, for the community. LRG seems far more concerned about turning a good profit on these, to the point that they'd rather see these things less accessible than more accessible (since, unlike them, the other guy is fine with others releasing their own cases). With LRG, whenever it comes to competitors, it's all sour grapes with them, and they have a tendency of acting overly emotional and taking things personally. The fact they took satisfaction in the competing cases having imperfections is just petty and childish, when they should be sympathetic of the customers who bought them and wanted better, especially considering its the same consumer base they're courting. I dunno, that whole article just makes LRG look bad, in my opinion, and I wish they'd learn to behave more professionally on social media and in interviews and such.