Thread: Zelda Deluxe Encyclopedia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Zelda Deluxe Encyclopedia

I have the other two releases in this series - but this one is going to be much nicer.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/th.../1100-6454291/

It is supposed to come out next month.

It also comes in a regular edition - but this one is sure appealing.
    When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!

Insert Coin (Level 0) Pr3tty F1y's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

While the Deluxe Edition is totally awesome, at $71.99 on Amazon, it's very pricey compared to the regular edition which is $25.48. Another issue is that the Encyclopedia is the 3rd in a series of 3 books (Art and Artifacts, Hyrule Historia, and Zelda Encyclopedia) as part of the "Goddess Collection" trilogy. The regular edition's cover matches the prior two books if you plan to buy all three.

Personally, I think Nintendo screwed up on this and should have made the deluxe Zelda Encyclopedia include the prior two books, but it is what it is at this point. I'm in for the regular edition so I have matching red/green/blue books.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pr3tty F1y View Post
    While the Deluxe Edition is totally awesome, at $71.99 on Amazon, it's very pricey compared to the regular edition which is $25.48. Another issue is that the Encyclopedia is the 3rd in a series of 3 books (Art and Artifacts, Hyrule Historia, and Zelda Encyclopedia) as part of the "Goddess Collection" trilogy. The regular edition's cover matches the prior two books if you plan to buy all three.

Personally, I think Nintendo screwed up on this and should have made the deluxe Zelda Encyclopedia include the prior two books, but it is what it is at this point. I'm in for the regular edition so I have matching red/green/blue books.
    I'm with you, the blue book looks better. The Zelda Gold has been exploited and while still looks gorgeous, abusing the use of gold will only make people get tired of it.

cheers.
    Las calles no son basurero, POR FAVOR TIREN LA BASURA EN SU LUGAR !!!!