Slim PS3 - running latest Cobra. 140gb HDD. Comes with power cable, one controller - $130

512mb Jasper 360 - sports Matrix RGH chip. I don't believe the latest dash is on here but it's trivial to update it if you need to. Shouldn't be banned, hasn't been online since it was modded with XBox Live forbidden. 120gb HDD - $140

ViperGC replacement GameCube cases. I have crystal purple (see above) and crystal clear. Most have their stickers but they're all long since peeled off due to age. LEDs work. - $75

The following all come with a set of power+A/V cables and one controller. All will be retested just before being boxed up. Some are cleaner than others, I simply don't have the time to dote on them all individually. Most have minor scuffs and scratches that may be able to be polished off but I'm not going to risk making them worse:

RGB modded N64s. All are CPU-03 and CPU-04 models - $100
Modded PSOnes - $80
WASP - $75
Super Gameboy with clock fix - $35
Slim PS2s. Not modded, I just don't want them anymore and they're too difficult to mod with my current soldering iron - $30
Xbox CPU heatsink - $5
XBox GPU heatsink w/fan - $10
XBox controller daughterboard - $15
DMS4 SE Pro, brand new - $120
DuoQ, brand new - $40
SPIDF (digital audio) mod boards - $35 (good for SNES, PS1, Saturn, and a few others. Not pictured is the optical audio plug which I have on hand)

Sega Saturns, from the left:
FRAM modded - $100
FRAM modded+region free BIOS - $150
FRAM modded+region free BIOS+modchip - $200

Guinea pig for scale, not for sale.

Dreamcast #1 - yellowed, scuffed. VA0 with region free BIOS - $100
Dreamcast #2 - bit yellow, also scuffed. VA0 with region free BIOS - $100
Dreamcast #3 - not yellowed that I can tell. VA1. Also region free BIOS - $80
Gamecubes - both have XenoGCs. Somewhere I have a purple model. - $75
MegaAMP - $45
Genesis RGB Bypass. ArcadeTV board - $40
N64 memory card with FRAM mod - $40
Bootleg FDS game. Not sure what it is beyond golf? - $20

Sony PVM: 1351Q. Works great but I have a 20" so I don't need this one. No idea how many hours on it. Not recapped but I have a kit I can throw in from Console5. - $200

I may be able to swing some modding services if they're smaller and I can fit them in my schedule. My new job has taken away much of my free time. Prices are somewhat negotiable. Trades are possible but unlikely as I need to get rid of stuff for a move in with the girlfriend as well as extra money to pay off student loans. Won't hurt to ask as I do have a list of wanted items.