Thread: Trying to identify a Neo Geo fighting game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Trying to identify a Neo Geo fighting game

In the mid to late 90s there was a local movie theater that had a Neo Geo MVS. While I would wait in line at the concession stand I would watch people play it and and they always seemed to choose the same fighting game.

The only thing I remember is that it was a fighting game and on one particular stage there was a small bridge with people standing on either side cheering and there was a stereotypical British bobby policeman poking his head up and down behind the right side of the bridge. I also remember the stage taking place at night I believe, but could be wrong.

I always assumed at some point I would eventually come across the game, but since then I have played many neo geo fighters and neo geo collections and have never come across this game or at least never encountered the sage. Its something thats been in the back of my mind for about 20 years or so. I would like to finally put it to rest. Lol. Anyone have any Ideas what stage this game was from?
    If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is both willing and able, then why is there evil? If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

World Heroes 2 Jet?

It's on a rooftop, not a bridge, but it is at night, with people on either side, including a cop on the right side.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussie2B For This Useful Post:

WelcomeToTheNextLevel (12-24-2019), Wraith Storm (12-11-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    World Heroes 2 Jet?
    THATS IT!!! Thanks a bunch.

Don't know why I remembered it being a bridge, but that's totally it! It's Jacks stage. I had to watch a ton of Long Play/ playthrough videos before I could find any gameplay of the stage. Most of the videos showed the same 6 or 7 stages but not Jacks... Wierd. Either way a child hood mystery game solved! Thanks again!

For the curious minded here is a video of it. Jacks stage is at the 2 minute mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sOXYT9jmqY
    If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is both willing and able, then why is there evil? If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?