Thread: 2019 Yearly Finds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ncman071

Quote Originally Posted by gbpxl View Post
    if be all over that sale if they still sold 6th gen and PSP games. GameStop was always the best place for cheap games. years ago I think I paid 79 cents for The Club for Xbox 360.
    they have an online store with 6th gen stuff..problem is you dont know if your getting cases and manuals...more than likely its disc only...i do buy cartrdiges though from gamestop.com.....got some good deals on gameboy games buy 2 get 2 free.....also 10% off with pro membership

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

I was gonna pull the trigger on a few games but no guarantee that itll be CIB and its not the one pictured, and In not interested in buying loose games anymore.

Great Puma (Level 12) Niku-Sama's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Funny you should mention that. I just bought a effectively loose copy of Death Stranding for $25 out of a red box machine because it was more of an idle curisoity and if i really like it that much i can always get a case for it later on ebay i am sure.

Also heads up, Redbox is not doing game rentals and more and all the machines arround where i live are selling the games out of the box, sure they are disc only but some of them are more than 50% off new prices

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niku-Sama View Post
    Funny you should mention that. I just bought a effectively loose copy of Death Stranding for $25 out of a red box machine because it was more of an idle curisoity and if i really like it that much i can always get a case for it later on ebay i am sure.

Also heads up, Redbox is not doing game rentals and more and all the machines arround where i live are selling the games out of the box, sure they are disc only but some of them are more than 50% off new prices
    digital strikes again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ncman071

traded in a few items today at gamestop for store credit...a spare (finicky not really working genesis system)...an extra copy of mickey mouse castle of illusion (also notone working wont go past sega logo), an extra ds lite i had (left bumper doesnt work), an indigo gameboy advance system, ..and an extra gameboy color i had....got right at $100...transferred to money to a gift card and went to gamestops online store and purchased:

Gears 5 (xbox one)
    ultimate mortal kombat on nintendo ds
    spiderman and venom maximum carnage (snes)
    ssx 3, kingdom hearts chain of memories, and mario and luigi superstar saga all on gameboy advance

all the items cost exactly the amount that was on the giftcard....$96.33 lol

normally i dont order disc based games on gamestops site because i want them complete...but gears 5 was new and it was 29.99 so i jumped on it...the cartride based games...i dont really care if they dont have box and manual since i rarely see those out in the wild anyway
    ssx,

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

damn I didnt know they do retro trade ins. i have a ton of spare systems i could trade in