Quote Originally Posted by AdamAnt316 View Post
My finds as of late have been a bit slow. However, I did manage a pretty good score last month in the form of an RCA Studio II, with its original box, and three games. The system itself seems to be complete, including the cool molded styrofoam packing material, as well as paperwork. The games are similarly complete, with boxes and manuals. Should make for an excellent addition to the "Hall o' Fail" if/when I ever get my museum up and running:
Wow. It's amazing to think that somebody was still holding on to a boxed RCA Studio II after all this time, and it didn't end up in a trash can. I'm totally jealous. It's one of the few pre-crash consoles I don't have (that and an original Odyssey). It's great that it's going to somebody who will treasure it rather than ending up in a landfill.

Now that I have a working Wii console and the desire to collect for it I've ended up buying around 40 games for it altogether. It's pretty easy to buy for since all the stores with Wii games keep having "buy 2 get 1 free" sales around Easter, and a lot of the games are under $5, and the shelves aren't stripped of any good games like the GameCube sections of game stores lately.