Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Games that everyone likes except you

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Someone should instead make a thread about games that you like that everyone else hates. There'd be a lot more discussion. The question as it stands doesn't get much discussion from me because there are so many games that are widely praised that I don't think are very good, some of which I think a pathetically average. The list is an incredibly long one if I was to list games people not only like but absolutely love in comparison to the same games that I dislike.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    Someone should instead make a thread about games that you like that everyone else hates. There'd be a lot more discussion. The question as it stands doesn't get much discussion from me because there are so many games that are widely praised that I don't think are very good, some of which I think a pathetically average. The list is an incredibly long one if I was to list games people not only like but absolutely love in comparison to the same games that I dislike.
    That thread already happened, a long time ago. I remember posting Bebe's Kids in that one as I actually like it for what it is once you get used to the controls.

Even this thread feels like it happened before. I just didn't feel like searching for them to bring them up.

ServBot (Level 11) Edmond Dantes's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Over on Hardcore Gaming 101 I actually did do a "games everyone hates that you like" topic which was actually pretty productive and reminded me of so many games I need to check out.... again, in some cases.

And we all were in agreement that the AVGN did NOT give Super Hydlide a fair shake.