Ive been working on this project for a while now and finally I have decided on a format that is easy for me to work with. Essentially what makes my encyclopedia different from others' is that every fact is backed up by real evidence, not Wikipedia or anecdotes. I dont care if you were standing at Walmart at 12:00 AM in 1992 when Joe and Mac was released for the SNES, if I dont see paper evidence of that release date in form of a receipt or a press release by Data East, it is irrelevant to me.

Im not going to get into details of how my encyclopedia works but when I finally release it, it will be the be-all, end-all go-to source for a physical reference book. I am not asking for any help in this whatsoever or donations or anything like that, because I dont want to give anyone the wrong impression, but I want people to know that with all the bullshit out there, the crowd sourced information, there is one person you will be able to count on who can tell you specifically where he dug up the information, and the answer wont be "gaming forums."

Ill keep you posted, peeps. Remember to stay skeptical and always second guess what you read about vintage game info!