Thread: Cuphead coming to switch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Cuphead coming to switch.

After the recent indie direct this was unexpected.I guess microsoft really means it to have what they publish on just about every thing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEA_9pMwFs

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tron 2.0 View Post
    After the recent indie direct this was unexpected.I guess microsoft really means it to have what they publish on just about every thing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEA_9pMwFs
    Cuphead being on Switch is cool, since I don't plan on owning an Xbox One, but they're not planning on bringing everything to everything. Nintendo isn't a competitor to Microsoft. I mean what games release on the Xbox One that even release on the Switch? Aside from fighters and indie titles many of which skip Xbox One, pretty much everything that is on one isn't on the other, but in comparison, the same games are on the PS4.

Microsoft couldn't make Sony look bad with cross play when Sony came out and made the statement that it'll be available on select games. It's on Fortnite and that's about it, but everyone shut up about it. It's on next to nothing otherwise, but it never really mattered in the first place, because it was just a whoe white knight tactic from Microsoft. I mean ooo wow. Cross play is on a whole five games between MS and Nintendo Switch, kind of doesn't matter.

So if Microsoft makes Switch look a lot better than the PS4 right now, it might make the Xbox Two look better to consumers in the future, because people looked away from the PS4 because of a Switch. In reality, the success of the Switch is all smoke and mirrors in comparison to the constant stream of releases that the PS4 is getting from both Xbox One and Switch, games that neither are sharing with one another, while PS4 is getting everything. It's not like Nintendo is releasing a new console next year, and Microsoft needs to do everything they can to have people look away from the quality of releases PS4 is getting in hopes that they can find success at launch this time around.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    Cuphead being on Switch is cool, since I don't plan on owning an Xbox One, but they're not planning on bringing everything to everything. Nintendo isn't a competitor to Microsoft. I mean what games release on the Xbox One that even release on the Switch? Aside from fighters and indie titles many of which skip Xbox One, pretty much everything that is on one isn't on the other, but in comparison, the same games are on the PS4.

Microsoft couldn't make Sony look bad with cross play when Sony came out and made the statement that it'll be available on select games. It's on Fortnite and that's about it, but everyone shut up about it. It's on next to nothing otherwise, but it never really mattered in the first place, because it was just a whoe white knight tactic from Microsoft. I mean ooo wow. Cross play is on a whole five games between MS and Nintendo Switch, kind of doesn't matter.

So if Microsoft makes Switch look a lot better than the PS4 right now, it might make the Xbox Two look better to consumers in the future, because people looked away from the PS4 because of a Switch. In reality, the success of the Switch is all smoke and mirrors in comparison to the constant stream of releases that the PS4 is getting from both Xbox One and Switch, games that neither are sharing with one another, while PS4 is getting everything. It's not like Nintendo is releasing a new console next year, and Microsoft needs to do everything they can to have people look away from the quality of releases PS4 is getting in hopes that they can find success at launch this time around.
    I guess microsoft wants to build up more goodwill by licensing out what they publish.This current generation they are in third place still,beside them buying up other developers such as ninja theory.Microsoft must think taking these steps will put them in a better position for the next generation.Yeah i know microsoft took a beating from sony this gen.Will it pay out for them who knows i've never had any interest in the xbox-one nor do i have a gaming pc.The most i hope for is that cuphead runs well on the switch since the game was made to run on more powerful hardware.
    Last edited by Tron 2.0; 03-22-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    jdotaku

about damn time-beautiful game wish I was better at it