ob·scure
/əbˈskyo͝or/

adjective
not discovered or known about; uncertain.

The terms "hidden gem" "obscure" get thrown around a lot but what are some truly obscure games that very few people have actually heard of?

For a lot of games and systems, people tend to think of the N-Gage or the Game.com when they hear obscure, but I feel that those are so notoriously short-lived and irrelevant that they are famous. What I feel are truly obscure games are ones on systems that are well known but you dont hear anyone talk about them.

One that I will throw out there is NFL Full Contact for PS1. I had heard of Madden, Blitz, GameDay, but never Full Contact. Konami has a history of making short run, unpopular sports games.

How many of you have heard of this title?

I cant think of many others, but likely itd be something on PS1, PS2, or PC just due to the sheer amount of games on those systems.

I had a PC game growing up called 3D Roller Coaster Factory. Has anyone heard of this?

There also may be some very limited run games from the 90s that didnt get a wide release.

I dont know if shareware games count, but theres tons that many people are unfamiliar with. Aldo's Adventure, anyone?

Other weird shit- games you could download and play on a Texas Instruments calculator. How many of those were made where the only people who played them were the creator and a couple of his friends?