I just read the Limited Run forums are closing soon. It seems like a lot of the people there are unhappy with Discord and Twitter being the alternative that Limited Run is presenting as the temporary replacements. I don't really post over there, just browse, but it seems like generally the people like the forum structure for discussing the games. Not sure what the proper way to go about this kind of thing would be, but does anyone here think it would be worth throwing a "Hey DP is a game forum site" invite out to the folks over at limited run?

I'm just thinking that DP has been pretty quiet for a long time now, and those members are pretty good about being up to date on new releases and whatnot. There may be a few people that can be a bit more animated than others there sometimes, and I know some people have different opinions about different online communities, but I want this discussion to be whether or not you guys (especially NZ17) thinks it may be worth mentioning over there that there is room over here. Even if I or someone did mention DP over there, there isn't a guarantee anyone will want to come here either.

Also worth mentioning: I'm so out of touch with whats acceptable for cross referencing different forums, please feel free to lock this thread, tell me to shut up, or move to a different section than modern gaming if this doesn't belong here.