Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 😎My FIRST PLAYSTATION 3 !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

A quick question for those who know way more about the PS3 - the Red Faction Collection comes with the two games that were released on the PS3 but the box said that it also had the original game and its sequel too. Would those games be on the discs or would they be a download kind of thing? I just want to know because I've never played the first two titles but I can't justify buying the collection if those games aren't actually on there. I have the two PS3 games, they were only $3 each. The collection is around $30. I want to have a physical release of all the games, not just a download code that probably won't work anymore. I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the playstation 3 is really an excellent console. I had a few years ago and it was one of the best purchases I have ever made. I bought it second hand and it never failed me in addition to that at the time of selling it was still working perfectly. I hope you really enjoy your new console.
    Visit my gaming blog for retro and current video games.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamers1 For This Useful Post:

OldSchoolGamer (08-03-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGamer View Post
    Outside of winning or being given a PS4 it is unlikely I will ever own one
    I've always thought the same thing - I don't want to play anything online and that's all it seems like software companies care about, so I disregarded the modern consoles as something I wouldn't want to bother with. But in a GameXchange store today I was looking over the PS4 game titles and there's a really interesting selection of games. And reasonably priced for being current generation titles. Now I'm wondering if I should look into getting a PS4. The PS3 I bought in January really awakened my nearly comatose urge to collect games, I'm wondering if I should go all in and get a latest generation machine (or should I wait until the PS5 comes out and I can pick up a PS4 when everybody's getting rid of theirs).