Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Share your pickup loot and finds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I went to a Game X Change store in McKinney, TX today. I didn't find any games I wanted but I was amazed to see that one of their glass cases was filled, FILLED with APF MP-1000 cartridges, mostly boxed. There were only three titles; Catena, Blockout, and Blackjack. But they had dozens of copies. Apparently, one of the guys who works there is a collector and had a bunch of old returned stock. There's loads of markdown stickers on the boxes, probably from store chains that don't exist any more. They had no consoles, otherwise I would have grabbed one up. I've never even seen one in person before, and I've only spotted loose cartridges a few times in my life. They're selling them on eBay mostly, at $50 each. If they would have been cheaper I'd have bought one or two just for collecting sake, but I can't blow that much on games that I can't play and I know aren't fun. I left empty-handed.

I did buy something at a Movie Trading Company store, filling in a few holes in the PS3 collection - I've got around 400 titles now. I also picked up a Blu-Ray of Pacific Rim 3D, just for the hell of it.

Last edited by Steve W; 06-13-2021 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I was forced against my will to get up extra early (my manager is forcing me to work 6am to 2pm all next week, and I've been trying to change my sleep schedule with only moderate success) and decided to go flea market shopping. Didn't find anything. On the way back I stopped at a Game X Change store and bought Little Big Planet 3 and Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3 and The Wizards for the PS4. I picked up Street Fighter X Tekken and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe from a Movie Trading Company. On the way home I realized there was a Half Price Books, stopped, and found the game on top, Jo-Jo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle. I love finding imported games in the wild.