Went to a flea market in Greenwood, Louisiana today, bought a battered and dirty PS4 for $75. The controller's missing the left analog stick cap and the right's looking like it'll come off with little effort. Driving back I stopped at store called 2nd and Charles and bought Song of the Deep, Exist Archive, and School Girl Zombie Hunter (such a great name for a game). Hit a newly opened GameXchange store and got Agents of Mayhem, Stick It To The Man, Axiom Verge, and X-Blades (PS3). Got the system home, plugged it in to the TV, and the console powers on but there's no video. Picked up a wired 3rd party PS4 controller, and it's still glowing like its getting power, but I can't figure out why there's no video signal. It took me a while just to figure out where the power button was (again, this thing is fairly dirty, that button was covered in crud). I don't know how to proceed from here. Any ideas?

Yesterday I stopped at a GameXchange in Longview, TX and picked up Demon's Souls, Arcania, Adventure Time-Finn & Jake Investigations, Max Payne 3, The Cursed Crusade (all for the PS3), and Text Tiles for the Philips CD-i. There were actually a large amount of Philips CD-i games and things there... a local has been bringing in all sorts of oddities to that store according to the employees. You need a shrinkwrapped 3DO lightgun with Who Shot Johnny Rock and Mad Dog McGee packed in? They had it. Another big box 3DO light gun game the name of which escapes me. Hotel Mario, Link: The Faces of Evil and Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon? They have those too. Some local wanted to clear out all the stuff he doesn't play, and got something like $2500 in store credit there. And he apparently goes back in almost weekly with more boxes of rarities.