Thread: Wtb 3do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ncman071

Default Wtb 3do

looking for a working 3do system, controller, and games...please let me know if anyone is selling

thanks!

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

If money were an unlimited resource for me, Id have one myself. I had one loose for a while but not being able to find any games in stores was discouraging, and didnt know of many games I really wanted. Its a decent sized library though and lots of unique games that werent on other consoles (not counting PC). I think because its optical media, the risk of it not working is there similar to other early CD based systems and of course trying to figure out the best way of hooking it up to a modern screen is always a challenge. definitely a console for "hardcore" collectors/gamers

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

With nearly half of the US population urged to stay at home right now, you might not have much luck landing one at this time, even if post offices are still open as essential services. If you're not in a big rush, I'd say give this a bump in a month or two and see then.

Then again, with so many people getting laid off or not getting paid, there may be some collectors looking to quickly liquidate some or all of their collections.