Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Evercade by Blaze

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Evercade started pre-orders for a Limited Edition VS Atomic Edition (2000 made) that includes both Duke Nukem Collections 1 & 2. I've mostly skipped over the special edition Evercades, the Founders Editions, the Purple Edition, ect., but a Duke Nukem Edition I had to have. I have far more interest in Evercade consoles than Evercade handhelds, though I did spring for an all white EXP handheld last time. It's too bad this is only available from the Evercade store in the UK. I thought the white with red trim on the original VS and handheld quite unappealing, so I'm happy to get this new black with yellow trim Atomic Edition. It's also released in November 2023 along with the Duke Nukem Collections. I wonder if the original uncensored voice work will be included on these collection? Duke Nukem's line "I'll tear off your head and shit down your neck!" is a classic in my home.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 7th lutz View Post
    Piko Interactive Arcade 1 was announced.

The games are Dragon Master, Master's Fury, Facey World: Earth of Crisis, the Legend of Silkroad, Burglar X, Ultimate Tennis, Magic Purple, Steel Force, and Diver Boy.

Pre-orders for Piko Interactive Arcade 1 start on June 1st and gets released in August 2023
    Those sound like Korean games of questionable quality and possibly using assets of dubious legality.
    Though maybe I've just been influenced by Philko, who made a bunch of generic shooters using assets stolen from Capcom games.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sunsoft Collection 1 was announced.

The games are Mr. Gimmick, Blaster Master, Blaster Master Boy, Aero the Acrobat, Journey to Silius, and Arabian.

Pre order for Sunsoft Collection start on July 2023 and gets released in September of 2023.
    Odd that Blaster Master Boy is included, since that game was a reskinned Bomberman spinoff. Did they license it from Konami, and will we see more of them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SparTonberry View Post
    Those sound like Korean games of questionable quality and possibly using assets of dubious legality.
    Though maybe I've just been influenced by Philko, who made a bunch of generic shooters using assets stolen from Capcom games.
    I know the games are Korean according to Blaze. I've been warned about the reputation of Korean games. Quality should be a concern though since Piko Interactive is known to buy IPS no matter the quality. I know Piko Interactive Collection3 has one of the worst Sega Genesis games of all time in Sword of Sudan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SparTonberry View Post
    Odd that Blaster Master Boy is included, since that game was a reskinned Bomberman spinoff. Did they license it from Konami, and will we see more of them?
    I don't know. I do know that Blaze mentioned on Wednesday that they will have a Evercade Showcase Vol. 2 in July for rest of the 2023 including 2 Indie titles. What I know is 2 October of 2023 collections were not announced and 2 December of 2023 Collections were not announced either. I'm guessing its too early for Blaze to announce the February 2024 mystery cart that will released with Indie Heroes Collection 2.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Azathoth1488
    PSN
    Azathoth_IKA
    3DS Friend
    4313-0753-9074

Duke Nukem Collection 1 & 2 got announced.
    Can someone explain the whole AI artwork flap that happened recently? I glanced at the artwork (1 piece?) and didn't think a thing about it either way, it didn't look any better or worse than any other promotional Duke art I've seen over the past 30 years.

What's so low quality and upsetting that has caused the pearl clutching?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Evercade showcase Vol.2 -Indie Special announced collections and games today.

Home Computer Heroes Collection 1 was announced and the MSX announced also was mentioned during this collection announcement. The MSX game from the collection is The Sword of Ianna. Home Computer Heroes Collection 1 has Attack of the PETSCII Robots - Amgia version, Planet X2 C64- version, Farming Simulator: C64 Version, The Sword of Ianna, Citadel Remonstered, Tanks Furry, and Bridge Strike.

Do not try to correct me on the title Citadel Remonstered unless Blaze made a mistake. Remonstered is the actually spelling. Pre-order for Home computer Heroes Collection 1 starts August 1, 2023 and the release happens in October of 2023.

Full Void is the next cartridge and is the only game on it with it being a native game for Evercade. Full Void also comes in a Special Edition besides having a regular edition of the same game on Evercade. Pre-order for Full Void starts August 1, 2023 and the release happens in October of 2023. The pre-order starting date and release dates for the Full Void: Special edition is the same as the regular edition of Full Void.

The next collection is a combo collection called Goodboy Galaxy/Witch n' Wiz. Pre-order for Goodboy Galaxy/Witch n' Wiz starts September 2023 and release happens in December of 2023

The final Cartridge is Demons of Asteborg/Astebros. Pre-order of Demons of Asteborg/Astebros starts September 2023 and release happens in December of 2023.
    Last edited by 7th lutz; 07-31-2023 at 09:41 PM.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Surely Goodbye Galaxy would be the entire Keen series and not just the one game? Would seem silly to not give them all at this rate.
    Sad that the only time Commander Keen made it to a console was the GBC game. I bought a loose cart and only played it a few minutes before deciding "not good" and storing it in my games box.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

For those who don't know, Goodboy Galaxy is a 2023 Gambeboy Advance indie game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Blaze announced C64 Collection 3 and pre-order start December 15th. Games get released on February 29th, 2024 as of now.

The games in C64 Collection 3 are the following:
    Summer Games II, Boulder Dash, Heavy Metal Paradroid, Super cycle, Jumpman Junior, Cyberdyne Warrior, Cybernoid II: The Revenge, Netherworld, Deliverance: Stormlord II,
    Anarchy, Exolon, Street Sports Soccer, and Break Dance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Blaze announced Indie Heroes collection 3 and pre-orders start December 15th. Indie Heroes 3 will be shipped on February 29th, 2024 as of now. I said as of now because Evercade game release dates are known to change.

The games on Indie Heroes Collection 3 are Donut Dodo, Thunder Paw, Big2Small, Magic and Legend: Time knights, Doodle World Redrawn, The Little Tales of Alexandria, Alien Cat 2: Enchanted Edition, Bubble Seahorse Adventures, Orebody: Binder's Tale, Skate Cat, Bone Marrow, Chibi Monster Br4wl, and Chew Chew Mimic.

celerystalker is a poindexter celerystalker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I grabbed the Capcom Super Pocket for my oldest son for Christmas this year. I got him the Piko Collection 1, Data East Arcade 1, and Mega Cat Studios Collection 1 carts to go with it. Kinda wishing I'd have grabbed the Renovation Collection cart, too, but it'll be for another time. He likes playing handhelds a lot, and he has a pretty strong predilection for 16-bit games, so this thing should be just right up his alley.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Blaze announced Sunsoft Collection 2 and pre-orders start February 29th. Sunsoft collection 2 gets released in April 30th, 2024.

The games in Sunsoft Collection 2 are the following: Ufouria: the Saga, Blaster Master: Enemy Below, Aero the Acro-Bat 2, Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel, Daze Before Christmas, Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors and Pri Pri Primitive Princess.
    Last edited by 7th lutz; 02-17-2024 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Blaze announced Piko Interactive collection 4 and pre-orders start February 29th. Piko Interactive Collection 4 gets released on April 30th, 2024.

The games in Piko Interactive Collection 4 are the following: Glover (64 bit), Risky Woods, Zero Tolerance Underground, Street Racer, Target: Renegade, Sküljagger: Revolt of the Westicans, Bad Street Brawler, Mermaids of Atlantis, Star X, and The Fidgetts.