Is there an adapter that converts the CGA connector from a jamma cable to component?

I would like to convert that signal so I can connect it to the back of a monitor that has component input.

I know of component/cga to VGA or even HDMI. This isn't what I'm looking for. I want to covert the below connector to the Red/Green/Blue component portion of a TV or monitor.