So I had an experience lately that gave me an idea for an unusual topic.

A year or two ago I played F-Zero GX for the first time. I was looking for racing games at the time and the faster the better, or so I thought. And man... F-Zero GX delivered. It was one of the fastest, most hectic racers I had ever played. Even just on easy mode, it gave me a thrill.

In fact, too much thrill. Literally after I was done with the circuit, I had to take a break because I was seriously afraid of passing out. I feel like my heart can't handle it. Hopefully I might be able to overcome this weakness with diet, exercise, and heart-healthy vitamins but for the time being I had to actually put off playing F-Zero GX.

That kind of thing is the idea of this topic: The game is great, just the kind of thing you want... except for some personal reason, you can't play it.

It doesn't need to necessarily be a health reason. Maybe your console of choice is on the fritz, or maybe you only feel right playing the game during certain seasons (like how I usually associate RPGs with fall or spring), or whatever.

The idea is simply: what's a game you like, and what's some personal issue that keeps you from playing it?