I'll go with some of mine that always put me in a good mood during the winter months when I don't necessarily feel like going outside...

Speed Devils (DC) - Canada (winter) - this stage was always fun to play. I got the game for Xmas in I believe either 1999 or 2000 so that level always just felt appropriate. It's cool too to see how things change from the Summer version to the Winter version.

Sonic Adventure - the one snow level I always thought was fun where you are snowboarding and the avalanche is chasing you

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - I believe its the first level... I like the isometric view in the game

Advance Wars - any time Olaf did his special CO power and blanketed the map in snow was always really cool. all your troop movements slowed down ( while his would increase for whatever reason.)

We Love Katamari - the one level that had the Xmas theme was really fun

Halo 1 - the stage where youre in the canyon with all the Banshees and Ghosts flying around in the blizzard. that was cool

Donkey Kong Country series - really any of the snow levels in these games were awesome

Yoshi's Island - ditto for above. they really captured the spirit of winter in these games

Super Mario 64 - again Nintendo knows how to make a good winter level. two levels in the game but I forget their names

Majora's Mask - the 2nd part of the game with the Gorons and the whole ice dungeon was cool.

Midnight Club 3 - Detroit. one of the few urban racing games Ive played that had a lot of snow in it

Rallisport Challenge 2 - all the races that took place in snowy conditions are really fun

Animal Crossing - goes without saying here.. always fun to just run around and shake the snow off the trees and enjoy the winter ambience.

Shadows of the Empire - the first couple stages when youre on Hoth are always fun

1080 for N64 - goes without saying here

what are some of your favorite games to play that feature the white stuff that people either love or hate?

up here we just had a blizzard. mostly a dusting so about 1 to 2 inches. at least it'll be a white Christmas