Thread: Hello everyone

Insert Coin (Level 0) Bphutchins's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hello everyone

Hello fellow gamers. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Benm I live in Ohio and I've always been a gamer, starting with the odyssey 2 which still holds a special place in my heart. I used to collect games, back in the day when you could find a random yard sale and walk away with a collection with money in your pocket, alas those days are long gone! I'm just getting back into collecting at 42, it's turning out to be much more expensive this time around! But I have missed that feeling of walking into a flea market and finding an amazing item. Recently this happened to me at a flea market near me (Cleveland), where they had an osbourne portable computer for 60 bucks! It rekindled my love of collecting and I'm diving back into it.

Ghostbuster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Greg2600

Howdy. Well we're about the same age, and thankfully I did most of my collecting 10-15 years ago, because yeah the prices are pretty bad now. However, you can still get stuff at decent prices, especially from local game stores who know what they're doing.
    The Paunch Stevenson Show free Internet podcast - www.paunchstevenson.com - DP FEEDBACK

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

sup dude