I'm going through a list for SNES games and some of the titles were wrong. For example, I had a cell that contained "Adventure of Kid Kleets, The" when it's supposed to be *Adventures*. Other one are tricky. Is it "Bonkers"? Or "Disney's Bonkers"? I feel if Aladdin is "Disney's Aladdin" then the same title scheme should apply to Bonkers. Another goof one is Batman Forever. The game is obviously called Batman Forever, but the title screen just says "Forever." Other ones are tricky. Is it "Blackthorne?" Or BlackThorne?

The goal here is to make comprehensive lists that can be shared across any platform or medium but there is obviously going to be some controversy on spelling and what-not. I had on my original list that I downloaded "Blastris/Laser Blaster" didnt know wtf that was and it turned out it was Super Scope 6.

Any input or help with this would be greatly appreciated. I am using Youtube longplay videos as my source since these days no one is really looking at boxes or cartridges anyways.