Thread: Ebay Store Up And Running With Hundred of Items (Covers, Manuals Inserts) Retro

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Ebay Store Up And Running With Hundred of Items (Covers, Manuals Inserts) Retro

HI! We've taken our time to list hundreds of items in our store since the pandemic, we had to close 1 of our physical stores and have been going thru the storage looking for great items to place on sale, its an ongoing venture since I collect since the 90's and our store was founded in 1999, so basically we are mostly selling vintage documents, (box, covers, inserts, posters, manuals) etc. So you might be looking to complete your orphan game, heres the place, we only sell AUTHENTIC items and in good condition, rare damaged stuff may be listed at a low cost but will be clearly stated in the listing.

I add items on a weekly basis, too much work these days so expect new listings weekly.

Thanks Again!

https://www.ebay.com/str/neojapangames

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Been adding almost daily, added some snes and nes games more stuff to be added soon

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

why would someone pay $550 for Chrono Trigger when they have been typically selling for $200-225 in the last month or two

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gbpxl View Post
    why would someone pay $550 for Chrono Trigger when they have been typically selling for $200-225 in the last month or two
    For the same reason someone bought a CIB NM version for $2550 while others paid $550 for a cib one. ----> CONDITION <----- thanks for focusing on one item, how bout the other 400+ items we have ?

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neojapan View Post
    For the same reason someone bought a CIB NM version for $2550 while others paid $550 for a cib one. ----> CONDITION <----- thanks for focusing on one item, how bout the other 400+ items we have ?
    Im so glad Im at the point in my collecting hobby where I dont care about minor nicks and tiny tears on the label. having collected for 10 years and gaming for 25, I know that games get moved around, stacked, they fall off the shelf or whatever. I am way beyond paying a premium for a super shiny label. more power to those who care

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gbpxl View Post
    Im so glad Im at the point in my collecting hobby where I dont care about minor nicks and tiny tears on the label. having collected for 10 years and gaming for 25, I know that games get moved around, stacked, they fall off the shelf or whatever. I am way beyond paying a premium for a super shiny label. more power to those who care
    I Collected since 1999 till 2015, i was a perfectionist, for example i bought 4 final fantasy iii CIB copies to complete a 9.5/10 one, had 100% all ps1 ans ps2 RPG titles had to be 8.5+ condition, later started to replace with Factory sealed copies. Opened my second store in 2016 had to stop collecting and sell my collection to pay the cost of the new store. Good times collecting but had to move on, I understand how perfectionist collectors behave thats why im still in the business. And prices are all whack, I move my items on amazon / ebay, amazon is for people who want to play the games, they dont care if they come loose, with out labels or boxed, and on ebay I focus on collectors and some high ticket items i dont like to sell on amazon.