I have a friend who had absolutely terrible couple of years, battling (and adjusting to) a new disability as well as dealing with resulting personal and financial issues (unemployment, divorce). I haven't seen this dude excited about anything for the longest time, even things he likes (including video games, our shared hobby) don't give him any joy anymore. For these reasons, it was beyond encouraging to see him so excited about Forza Horizon 5. It was the first time I saw him interested in anything in a very long time.

I did what I could to help him run FH5 on his laptop, but no use... it's too old. So my next idea was to buy him a used Xbox One S & game pass as a gift. Unfortunately, I've been checking local auction sites for weeks now and I cannot find one that meets my budget and criteria of not being busted (things aren't so great for me financially either since COVID hit).

I know this is a long shot, but I thought maybe someone in Europe frequenting these forums, recently upgraded to Series S|X and is looking to get rid of some variant of XBONE (and wouldn't mind doing some good for the holidays). I'm willing to pay of course, just maybe not as much as you would get on an auction site.

To mods: if this is against the rules please remove.