so yea ever been that disappointed you turned a new game into Game Stop for credit?

I've only ever done it about 3 times in my life
First was for Spyhunter on PS2, it was one of the games i bought when i got my PS2 network "edition"
Second i cant remember so it must have been really bad
Third, earlier this week i turned in GT7, a $60 new game, for $30 in credit. I figured might as well get as much as i could for it with as little effort needed.
Sure i could have probably gotten more for it on OfferUp or something but i just didnt want to deal with the BS any more, between the grind, the inability to sell cars and the rigged roulette payouts. the update that killed the ability to play the game at all in standard mode and the patch that effed it all up. Sure i'll probably come back to it but by then the game will cost $20 new i am sure.

such a waste of time on the dev's part i think

this isnt my first disappointment in the GT series, remember that network version PS2 i mentioned earlier. i had been following the GT series for a while, loved GT3 at friends houses and got it along side spyhunter when i got mine but i was also following GT4's development and the promise of online play (hence network PS2). The instant i could i put down for for a pre order on GT4 i did and the saved up the rest which was pretty hard just out of high school working your butt off and trying to move out of the house on my own. they hyped online multiplayer for that game for so long until right before it came out they pretty much went; heres a game, no online, bye!

i never went in for my preorder, i got the reminder call the day before. yea ok we'll see, didnt go.

OVER A YEAR LATER i get a call from the Software Etc (you know in the day) that they had this copy laying around asking if i forgot about it. I told them no. Asked if i wanted to come pick it up, no. Asked if i wanted my deposit back, no. they asked what they were supposed to do with it.

i told them to burn it