the classic hidden inside like Panzer Dragoon on the XBOX. I done some
    research if you to join the protest just send an email to

email@sonicteam.com but "User Suggestion" Must Be in the subject
    box or it will not be read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If I am not mistaken, this will mostly just annoy Sega and accomplish very little towards getting what you want.
    ________
    Fifth-Generation Ford Mustang Specifications
    Last edited by J'orfeaux; 04-01-2011 at 05:46 AM.

Great Puma (Level 12) Bratwurst's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It's also available (quite cheaply, I might add) for the PC. But while we're talking about the Mega Collection, I felt they could have tacked on Knuckles Chaotix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought Sonic CD was released solely on Mega/Sega CD? The only PC games I can recall just now are Sonic 3D and Sonic R although this could just be because I'm in the UK.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devilman
    I thought Sonic CD was released solely on Mega/Sega CD? The only PC games I can recall just now are Sonic 3D and Sonic R although this could just be because I'm in the UK.
    Nope, Sonic CD was released on the PC...I have a copy.

Anyway, about the protest. I think your way of going about things will, like Jorpho said, just annoy people at Sega. Your better off making an online petition likt they did for earthbound a little while back and get people to sign it. Then, when you have a lot of signitures, email or print it out and send it to Sega. Just as effective, but you won't be bugging people this way.

Ladd Spencer (Level 17) Captain Wrong's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Captain Wrong
    PSN
    Captain Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel923
    Just as effective, but you won't be bugging people this way.
    OK, let me go slightly OT here...I really have to question how effective these forms of on-line protest/petition/whatever you wanna call it are. Has anything (and I mean anything) that was protested via an on-line campaign been changed as a direct (or even indirect) result of such a thing?

I know I've seen all kinds of on-line petitions with regards to videogames and it seems like none of the things the petitions were endorsing have come to pass. It would seem to me like an on-line petition would be easy to ignore as it really takes no effort at all to sign one and collect signatures. Same for an e-mail campaign.

I think if someone is serious about something like this, the best thing to do is to write an old fashioned pen and paper letter. Really, that shows some real thought put into the arguement and that you're actually willing to spend some effort promoting your cause. It's just too easy to send an e-mail and it's equally easy to ignore one. Not to say a letter won't get "round filed", but I know if I was running a company I'd be a lot more swayed by a letter writing campaign than an e-mail one.

OK, back to your topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel923
    Just as effective, but you won't be bugging people this way.
    OK, let me go slightly OT here...I really have to question how effective these forms of on-line protest/petition/whatever you wanna call it are. Has anything (and I mean anything) that was protested via an on-line campaign been changed as a direct (or even indirect) result of such a thing?

I know I've seen all kinds of on-line petitions with regards to videogames and it seems like none of the things the petitions were endorsing have come to pass. It would seem to me like an on-line petition would be easy to ignore as it really takes no effort at all to sign one and collect signatures. Same for an e-mail campaign.

I think if someone is serious about something like this, the best thing to do is to write an old fashioned pen and paper letter. Really, that shows some real thought put into the arguement and that you're actually willing to spend some effort promoting your cause. It's just too easy to send an e-mail and it's equally easy to ignore one. Not to say a letter won't get "round filed", but I know if I was running a company I'd be a lot more swayed by a letter writing campaign than an e-mail one.

OK, back to your topic.
    I for one am not sure about the effectiveness of any one of these methods, all I was trying to say is that one email would not piss them off like 100 would.

As far as writing an actual letter, I don't think a pen and paper letter looks professional. Maybe like I said he should print everything out. Make a petition online, gather the info into a well layed out document, add a professional cover letter, print evrything out, send it through regular mail. that way, the effort is still apparent (sp?) and it looks professional.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Actually, there was a "Mother on GBC" petition (Mother=Earthbound Zero) back in the days before online petitions were all that common. The results were professionally packaged, sent off by postal mail, and while not entirely ignored, it still only got a little thank-you note.

Of course, Mother has been released on GBA in the meantime, but it hasn't reached North America yet either.
    ________
    GROUP INSURANCE ADVICE
    Last edited by J'orfeaux; 04-01-2011 at 05:46 AM.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In my own defence as I have been criticize by some. I first brought this idea
    of mine directly to SEGA via email. They in turn told me about sonicteam.com
    Who on there site if anyone cares to check open themselves up to any
    suggestion or idea. Which I did double check before posting this thread.