Hello everyone,

I am about to have a surgery and wanted to get a system to pass the time while in recovery. I immediately wanted to get the PS4 because it has all the games I love. I'm a big fan of RPGs and I see there is a large library of Final Fantasys, Fallouts, Skyrim, Secret of Mana, etc...

I have to admit, it's been a while since I've played an actual console game (I think Fallout New Vegas on PS3 was the last game I played). I don't understand the new PS5 digital vs disk. Seems that for $100 less you can get digital and do the exact same thing as the regular.

I am hesitating between the PS4 Pro and PS5 Digital. Cost isn't the debate as they are close to each other in price, it's more of that backwards compatibility thing with the games I mentioned above. Does the playstation store have ALL the PS4 games available for purchase, or is it only select few? IF I can't get those games, I'd rather buy the PS4 or maybe even a PS5 disk version so that I can play them.

What are your thoughts? I know I sound like a dinosaur but I'm excited to start gaming again after all these years.

Thank you!