Thread: 2023 Tetris Movie Drama will be Debuting at the South by Southwest Festival, Then Streaming at Apple TV

Administrator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default 2023 Tetris Movie Drama will be Debuting at the South by Southwest Festival, Then Streaming at Apple TV

The drama was created for Apple TV after Apple bought the license from another movie studio / publisher. The motion picture is about how the original Tetris computer game was created and then was propagated around the world. This is the story of Alexey Pajitnov and Henk Rogers as told via an original movie. Yes, the Tetris movie will be at SXSW for February 2023. Then it will be streaming at Apple TV for March 2023.

Would you like to view this movie? Will you be watching? Or is a dramatization just not to your interest?

Great Puma (Level 12) Niku-Sama's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

i just saw the trailer last night, looks interesting and it looks like they covered the whole thing about getting the rights to the game, getting the brits involved and even has Hiroshi Yamauchi which would be hard considering hes dead.
    i'll probably watch it, some of this cold war sort of thing interests me. especially since it seems to be ramping up again