Thread: Animal Crossing ....... won't save game?????

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Animal Crossing ....... won't save game?????

I just got this, and after going through all the initial stuff I go to my gyroid to save my game. It says " welcome home insert name ", I press the button it says " I am currently processing data for insert name " I press the button then it says " good luck with your part time job " Then thats it. it never gives me an option to save the game like the book states on page 22.

So did I get a pooched memory card with it, or initially does it take a period of time to create by 57 blocks of data for the game on my memory card, I can't see it taking so long to do so.

Then if you turn off the cube, start again, must start all over.

Thanks

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default er....

RTFM again, and carefully. you have to name your character/town before you start the game and you AUTOMATICALLY enter your house when you go to save, so either you're doing something wrong, or maybe there's something wrong with the card. turn your system on with no game and check the memory card screen...

if something's still wrong, call nintendo, i guess...

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

PS if you're serious about this game, definitely check out the Animal Crossers Forum at this site. Join the Usergroup from the top link and the forum iwll open up. They're HARDCORE in there.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The game won't let you save right away, go to Nook's shop and finish a job or walk into the post office or talk to someone and come back to the gyroid and it will give you the save option....I don't know why it won't let you save right away, but it will if you go do something first.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It serves you right for buying such a dumbass game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I love the smell of spray cans in the morning

Great Puma (Level 12) Sylentwulf's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Right, you have to work a LITTLE bit before it lets you save. Revolt get a life you worthless trolling sack o crap.
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

DP Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code Digipress5

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You get a life asswipe...I can see you dont have one. People like you who play baby games and are grown need to to check themselves. ASS :lol: And by the way, you tell me to get a life and you play shit like that? :shock:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have no idea HOW this is a baby game, and I know for a fact you've never played it and probly haven't even read about it.

Not everyone in the world buys every fighting game that comes out and just sits there learning 10-hit combo's for 5 different tekken games that are ALL exactly the same. Memorizing shapes and sequences is a LOT mor of a child's exercise than ANY Free roaming game.

And besides ALL of the, if you don't like a game, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU READING A POST ABOUT IT???
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes i heard of this silly game and I read about it.I can read any post I like Biotch. I was curious to see who was going to chat about such a silly game. True I love fighting games, and it takes a lot more skill to play then those little bitchboy games that you are into :lol:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And what games might I be into?

I was into fighting games, and I competed and won often in them at state contests, etc.. etc...

Then acrades went down, and I GREW UP. I don't know how long you've been playing fighting games, but they get OLD. First there was Street fighter II, then mortal kombat, then Tekken. And then a whole shitload of clones. And that is all there is to say about fighting games.

I like to have SOMETHING to do, maybe a little DEPTH?! Sorry my mind can't be satisfied by pounding on 2 buttons repeatedly.

Saying Biotch is NOT going to help your case either you maggot ridden, pus infected, oil oozing anal wart.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Saying Biotch is NOT going to help your case either you maggot ridden, pus infected, oil oozing anal wart.[/quote]

Now thats a funny one :lol: Didnt think i could get you this mad :lol: By the way, i play more than fighting games...But you still a Biotch :lol: Ohyeah, names dont bother me...I can see it hurts you :lol:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The names don't hurt me, just try to be creative instead of sounding like someone who listens to rap.

What hurts me, is the 90% of your posts just disrupt threads you have NO interest in at ALL, and I can't for the life of me understand why you post things in threads you have no interest in. ESCPECIALLY when most of them consist of 2-3 words that seem randomly thron together.

Basically, you sound like a damn bot.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What u been going through my post? Are you that pathetic :lol:

And whats wrong with Rap....What you really want to say is dont sound black huh? And Iam..proud to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, I haven't been going through your posts, why? What led you to think that?

And yes, that IS what I want to say, but people have been banned for it, so I didn't.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We have a racist huh..speak ya mind. Racist crap dont bother me. besides Im not racist...It's pointless to be that way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not backwards racist. I don't step lightly around everything I say because it might offend someone. I can't STAND how black people are portrayed as speaking. I can't stand rap. And I can't stand the fact that there are SO MANY black ONLY TV shows, and awards ceremonies. If there were ANY all white shows or awards ceremonies (Or schools, or scholarships) The shit would, and obviously DID hit the fan.

So why is it OK if it's the other way around? I can't say that I don't like it when someone acts black? Fuck that, and Fuck you. NOW I'm worked up

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well i can see that u r worked up...lets just squash this whole thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Holger Czukay

Then, I reiterate: Revolt, you ARE a worthless fucking troll. It takes SKILL to win at Tekken? Since WHEN??? I have Tekken Tag Tournament for PS2, I KNOW FOR A FACT that all you have to do is mash the buttons to win. That's how you do most of the MOVES!!! Pick a Mishima, hammer the 2 punch buttons, you're a master. Duh. I'm so good at this game. Whee.

Sylentwulf said: You sound like a bot.

Almost every post I have seen of yours is something like "I'd get that game, but I don't own the system it's for". Oh, really? That's wonderful. You've really fucking enriched this conversation. The other posts are all posts that make fun of Animal Crossing. Why do you feel the need to bring your dull wit to every fucking Animal Crossing thread you can find just to mock the game's graphics? THE GRAPHICS! AAAH! People at these forums care about graphics about as much as they care about YOU!!!

You're "curious to see who was going to chat about such a silly game"? Oh, please. The one thing I don't like about the fighting game community is all the fucking BABIES that invaded it. And why are they there? Because it DOES NOT TAKE SKILL TO WIN AT A FIGHTING GAME. See?

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it takes plenty of skill to win at a fighting game. maybe not tekken, but pretty much any capcom or snk fighter, you put a skilled fighter against a button masher and the skilled person wins 99/100 times. so stop it with the fighter bashing before i destroy you bastards with a Shun Goku Satsu.

now revolt, ive seen about 15 posts that all say the same thing from you. something like "why would you play such a loser baby game?" all in reference to animal crossing. now ill admit, although this game sounds interesting, ill probably never play it nor do i have the time to play it and fully enjoy it. but i dont go around posting shit like "damn that game would just waste too much of my time, who the hell would play that?" you need to chill out with that garbage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Holger Czukay

Quote Originally Posted by Revolt
    True I love fighting games, and it takes a lot more skill to play then those little bitchboy games that you are into
    THAT'S what I was referring to. I know Revolt likes Tekken a lot more than, say...SF3 3rd Strike (which you just CAN'T mash buttons in. ^_^)

If Revolt had actually read about Animal Crossing like he claimed to, he'd know that the game isn't about skill. It's about - get this - FUN! WOW! Nearly a lost art as far as videogames are concerned...