Thread: FA: DC Sonic Adventure Limited Edition

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FA: DC Sonic Adventure Limited Edition

No manual, but it may be the only copy on eBay for a while. Just thought somebody here might be interested. Be warned though, I act like it's the rarest thing ever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3047104192

Also, I have a comic book collection up for auction as well. I'm sure I've set the price too high, but if you like comics, check it out for me please.

-Hitman-

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Steam
    calthaer

I'm not going to bid on your comics right now because money is tight but that 1982 Wolverine #1 itself might be worth $30 or so - or at least that's what I've seen it go for; maybe more, maybe less now. That Frank Miller stuff is all going for a chunk of change right now...I saw a bunch of Frank Miller Daredevil issues at the comic store yesterday, all NM, all going for $15 a pop.

So maybe it's overpriced; maybe not.
    You are startled by a grim snarl. Before you, you see 1 Red dragon. Will your stalwart band choose to (F)ight or (R)un?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Deftonian
    PSN
    Detonian90
    3DS Friend
    1805-3053-7836

it looks like u printed the cover??

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

first thing, slipdeath....says in the description that it may be a copied front. second thing.......it says in the description, "This is the only one on eBay right now, and there are none in past auctions." so......why in the world did you say........"I won this game because somebody uninformed set the BIN at $10."

1. you're contradicting yourself and making yourself look like a liar

2. you never tell somebody how much you paid for something....it makes them hate you(I've bought things for less than $2 and sold them for $200......more than a couple things, and you never reveal the price you paid)

so.......i'm not trying to sound like a prick.....but i think you should end the auction and re-do it........but that's just me

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nesuser2
    first thing, slipdeath....says in the description that it may be a copied front. second thing.......it says in the description, "This is the only one on eBay right now, and there are none in past auctions." so......why in the world did you say........"I won this game because somebody uninformed set the BIN at $10."

1. you're contradicting yourself and making yourself look like a liar

2. you never tell somebody how much you paid for something....it makes them hate you(I've bought things for less than $2 and sold them for $200......more than a couple things, and you never reveal the price you paid)

so.......i'm not trying to sound like a prick.....but i think you should end the auction and re-do it........but that's just me
    Giving that description lets people know that 1.) I'm unsure about the stuff included, and 2.) If the guy was out to make a huge profit, why would he go to the effort of copying the back insert? I don't see why this would make me look like a liar, and I totally don't see why I should end the auction because of it.

-Hitman-

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok, i'm lost........the point that you sound like a liar was never even touched on in your reply. i said you sound like a liar because you said there isn't another on ebay and hasn't been in the past. and then you go on to tell how you won it with a BIN of $10 from somebody less informed. by saying it had a BIN of $10 you confirm that there has been one on ebay in the past......and i'm really lost on your story about the back insert. i just thought it was silly how you told them how much you bought it for, i would never bid because of that.......but that's just me

EDIT: after reviewing all the replies, i think you got the first part of my first reply confused. i was simply telling slipdeath that you stated clearly that the cover may be a copy.......as he said "it looks like u printed the cover??" ----hope that clears things up a bit

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, he didn't say there was never one on eBay, he said it wasn't in the past auctioins, which I would assume he meant searching on completed items... there's a big difference there. Why the need to be so critical anyway?

Drew

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well i just think it makes him sound like a liar and could mean the loss of bids. thats the only reason i said anything, and i'm confused on what you mean......there isn't one in past auctions......how is that different from him winning one for $10......

Great Puma (Level 12) jonjandran's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When you do a search for completed items , it shows completed items from the last month or so.
    So what he is saying is that it's been a while since a copy has been on E-Bay for sale, since you can't find one in the completed items search.

Strawberry (Level 2) bobdrywalls's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

looks like an awesome auction, and if i had $100, i would definately BIN. but the pictures arent the best in the world. you might wanna try to get new pictures in that arent as fuzzy. but thats just my 2 cents.

i wish you the best of luck in your auction.
    "If I'm not back in ten minutes...Call the police!"

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm really lost here. Mine is the only one ebay right now, and there are none in past auctions. Go look. How could that possibly be interpreted as me lying? Yes, I probably didn't need to put that I won it for $10, but who the hell cares? I like to brag, big honking deal. If you don't want to bid, thats fine, and I certainly won't lose sleep over it, but how does that scare away bidders? That just tells bidders "yes, I'm that lucky bastard who got the $10 BIN a few months ago, here it is for sale". There are a number of people who'll remember that auction, seeing as I did recieve a couple emails about it.

-Hitman-

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i seem to remember an ebay seller who had a couple of these with $19.95 BINs a couple of months ago...i found my copy for $10 in a game/cd/dvd store...