Ok, first off, here are the qualifiers:

1. I'm only talking about the U.S. Market

2. I'm talking about retail releases that were sent to a wide variety of retail locations. Like K-Mart, Toys R Us etc, etc.

3. Prototypes, bootlegs and all that type of stuff are excluded. Like the Dreamcast stuff that appears now. It has to be a game that was published by a real publisher, and released to the normal array of retail locations. It can't be a game that was just sold at a website or whatever.

Basically, what I'm talking about, is what were the last "REAL" game that were released for any system. Also if you could please provide the month and year that the game came out. You can of course guesstimate, the month as long as you are within a couple of months, give or take.

I would love to start this off, by giving one that I know off hand, but I actually have no clue. I'm sure some of you guys will rattle some off really quickly though.

Also, you can definitely list the final game for any system out there, but I'm most interested in the final game for these systems: NES, TurboGrafx-16 (Hu card), Genny, SNES, Sega CD, 32X, Jaguar (cart), 3DO, Saturn.