Thread: Starsky & Hutch(PS2),Fun Game...

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Default Starsky & Hutch(PS2),Fun Game...

Starsky & Hutch(PS2)

Today I hooked up a Logitech Steering Wheel & Guncon to play Starsky & Hutch(PS2)
    The Best damn way to play this game..It feels so Arcade like...(Playing a two player game)
    I can drive with my left hand and shoot the gun with my right hand though..there is no split screen..

Ah this game is fun,I just kept driving around on the first board hook sliding,hitting the jumps,shooting stuff,making explosions,chasing the stolen car around bumping it..bumping the cop cars off the road or following them into jumps(damn that's cool)
    I didn't want to shoot the stolen car real quick and end the level..If you keep going around until the clock nears the end you get to see and do more whereas the cops start chasing too.
    Just running through signs and hot dog carts is crazily fun..Jumping into buildings through plate glass windows is fun as hell.

I don't even want to start the second level yet..I'm having two much fun with the first level.

I first tried the game just using the controller..It's still fun to play..So the Logitech Steering Wheel & Guncon are not needed to play this game..They just make it sweeter.

I haven't tried any other Steering Wheels I have or any other light guns..I believe this game will work with any wheel/gun..I have to try my others and see.
    I'm using the Logitech Driving Force Wheel,not my GT version,because it has the buttons on the front..that make it easier to play when just using the wheel.
    I just shot with the X button..It was so easy...I didn't have the second player so I played this way..(my wife later : ) )
    I also used the original Guncon..I like that gun the best..

I would recommend this game..I find it to be very fun to play..

Hey for $17.88 at Target it's well worth it..(Xbox/PS2)

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

I played that Starsky and Hutch with my friend Ron tonight..He used the gun while I drove,damn it's so much fun..We had a ball.

The Free Roam is pretty cool too.

Especially the opening bridge Jump..