Thread: How is the Mini Twin Joystick DC?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default How is the Mini Twin Joystick DC?

Anyone have this controller for the dreamcast? If you do, how is it? It looks like it could be slightly cramped for two players.

Edit: Actually, one more question. I saw this one on play-asia as well - anyone use this? The City Boy 2 Super Joystick:

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default How is the Mini Twin Joystick DC?

Anyone have this controller for the dreamcast? If you do, how is it? It looks like it could be slightly cramped for two players.

Edit: Actually, one more question. I saw this one on play-asia as well - anyone use this? The City Boy 2 Super Joystick:

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In the first photo you have, i have the single version of it. (Green one )
    It is my favorite arcade stick for DC and that is including MAS and X-arcade sticks. I love it, because the stick is loose enough for doing crazy crap in MvC2.
    I havent tried out the double version, but i bet it is 2x as good as the single one.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In the first photo you have, i have the single version of it. (Green one )
    It is my favorite arcade stick for DC and that is including MAS and X-arcade sticks. I love it, because the stick is loose enough for doing crazy crap in MvC2.
    I havent tried out the double version, but i bet it is 2x as good as the single one.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a Blaze Twin Shock stick for PS1 and I love it, but it's not a mini version. Even with the bigger one, it is hard to play with someone on it. You have to sit really close together. It is good for Capcom fighters, shmups, and retro-style games. Still, I'm sure that most people who frequent DP will suggest that you track down 2 Agetec DC joysticks instead.
    Currently catching up on PSN, WiiWare, Wii U E-Shop and Xbox Live Arcade exclusives I missed.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a Blaze Twin Shock stick for PS1 and I love it, but it's not a mini version. Even with the bigger one, it is hard to play with someone on it. You have to sit really close together. It is good for Capcom fighters, shmups, and retro-style games. Still, I'm sure that most people who frequent DP will suggest that you track down 2 Agetec DC joysticks instead.
    Currently catching up on PSN, WiiWare, Wii U E-Shop and Xbox Live Arcade exclusives I missed.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got one Agetec stick. Absolutely my favorite joystick that I've had the pleasure of using (which is extremely limited *cough* but who's counting). However, when I bought it I was in a mad dreamcast buying frenzy and ended up getting it for 30 bucks...good deal right? Yeah, but shipping was another 30...so I'm kinda hesitant to go splurge on another one. Especially considering I have a difficult time getting any one of my friends to play 2d fighting games with me ("you always win!"). Bah, I say, Bah.

Anyway, thanks for the replies - maybe i'll track down the single version of it and see if that any cheaper than the godlike agetec stick

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got one Agetec stick. Absolutely my favorite joystick that I've had the pleasure of using (which is extremely limited *cough* but who's counting). However, when I bought it I was in a mad dreamcast buying frenzy and ended up getting it for 30 bucks...good deal right? Yeah, but shipping was another 30...so I'm kinda hesitant to go splurge on another one. Especially considering I have a difficult time getting any one of my friends to play 2d fighting games with me ("you always win!"). Bah, I say, Bah.

Anyway, thanks for the replies - maybe i'll track down the single version of it and see if that any cheaper than the godlike agetec stick