Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Auction : Zelda Control Deck Test Cart

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Open Auction : Zelda Control Deck Test Cart

ok, as some of you may know I was unsuccesful at selling this cart on ebay last week. My auction was pulled and account suspended for "violating terms of service". What a load of crap.

Anyways....I thought I'd hold a makeshift auction here. Auction begins now and will end Friday night 7pm Western US time zone. Whoever the high bidder is at that point I will sell to them. I accept paypal and money order. If you are in the US shipping is $6 for Priority mail, delivery confirmation, and insurance. I will also ship outside the US but shipping costs vary depending on Country. I have 200+ feedback on ebay as tuxik921. I also have 100+ trades and a gold star on GameTZ.com as edeeek. You can e-mail me at Igutman@aol.com or LIQWIT800@aol.com if you have anymore questions.

Agiain here are pics of the cart. This is a real Zelda Control Deck Test Cart used by NES Service stations. This was not sold to the public. This is the 2nd rarest Zelda game next to having a prototype.

http://www.members.aol.com/liqwit800...Zeldafront.JPG
    http://www.members.aol.com/liqwit800.../Zeldaback.JPG

I have recieved an offer of $250 from ebay member player-2.game.exchange (player2@hiwaay.net) so that will be the starting bid.

To the Mods of digitalpress : i dont know if holding this type of an "auction" is allowed here or not. PLEASE do not shut this post down. I am trying to raise enough money for a costly surgeory that I will need in the upcoming year. If the owner of this site has an objection to my auction please lets work something so this does not get shut down. I will pay/give games if need be. Thanks, Ed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

I don't object personally. Infact there's one going up above, and I'm going to sticky this one, just like that one.

Although, to attract more "bidders" here, I suggest modifying your title to something like Zelda Test Cart for auction in this thread....or something. Knowing the history of the other thread, I would have assumed it was listed on eBay again. That's just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Once again I don't have the money right off the bat...but I'm getting there. I would put down $250 or more for this game (but I have to save up for a while to get enough money to buy it, of course).

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, and Ed Oscuro might string you along while he still "looks " for his magic money and wastes your time on buying things.

(Yes thatts a swipe at you Ed, but you do deserve it for wasting my time with your random money then changing of mind after 3 weeks)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

Guys, PLEASE don't do this here. Eze had a hard enough time with eBay, let's make his venue here a pleasent one shall we?

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im intrested. But is there any authenticity proof? Like a reliable site or somethignf rom Nintendo that can prove its authentic?
    Somebody make me a "CGE 2k7 Attendee banner" so I don't have to use this lame text

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Achika
    Guys, PLEASE don't do this here.
    My thoughts exactly. For those who are interested, DreamTR is speaking about an incident where I inadverdently caused him some misfortune. Ask me about it, ask him about it--I did just send him a PM, and let me just say that I do learn. If anybody wants all the gory details of my misdeeds, post in my latest BZ topic. Also, let it be known that I am also banned from eBay, but I have since bought things by proxy. I am committed to buying Eze's item and not letting it go for a ridiculously low price, no lower than what it should have gone for on eBay. I would not have bid on it on eBay, but I had nothing to do with its cancellation.

@ MarioAllStar

Its authenticity was discussed in Eze's last topic by people a lot more credible than me--including AlanD, who actually owns one of these. I think that, all things considered, there's no way for anybody to fake the label without some very expensive equipment. It is not 100% similar to any other Zelda cartridge as things are moved about on it, and his picture clearly shows that. For comparison, here's AlanD's pictures:

http://home.comcast.net/~edoscuro/ne...zelda_back.jpg
    http://home.comcast.net/~edoscuro/ne...elda_front.jpg (I need to fix this link, problem appeared when I was renaming files)

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OoOoOoOoOoOoO!!

It's looking good right about now. What I want to know is the cart really bubbling that bad?? It looks like the label is on the virge of falling off.
    Somebody make me a "CGE 2k7 Attendee banner" so I don't have to use this lame text

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAllStar2600
    Im intrested. But is there any authenticity proof? Like a reliable site or somethignf rom Nintendo that can prove its authentic?
    Proof of Authenticity was confirmed in my post last week (check on page 2) by some reliable people on this site. I doubt youd find anything official on this from Nintendo themselves as these were never sold or intended to be released to the public. As far as the bubbling you speak of the label is firmly glued on the cart, nowhere near falling or peeling off. The white on the bottom edge is from being frayed, it is not peeling...same goes for the top left.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ooo la la. I am just getting into collecting NES but its by far my favorite system.

Im still thinking. Does anyone have an estimate on how many of these are out there?

I dont want to be a jerk but maybe any non Digital Press bids should go threw Joe so he makes sure your not just raising the price.

Great Puma (Level 12) Darth Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If this ends up like ebay there'll be 100 bids at exactly 6:59 and 45 seconds....

D
    DP Feedback

I am Darth Sensei on Xbox Live as well.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CueWarrior
    If this ends up like ebay there'll be 100 bids at exactly 6:59 and 45 seconds....

D
    Joe doesn't usually allow sniping on auctions listed here. I am sure that will be the same with this auction.

Danny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader

D
    Joe doesn't usually allow sniping on auctions listed here. I am sure that will be the same with this auction.

Danny
    I haven't talked to joe about running this one, I believe Eze is doing it all himself?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Achika
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader

D

Danny
    I haven't talked to joe about running this one, I believe Eze is doing it all himself?
    I figured that, but I just assumed it would run like other auctions here. That's all.

Danny

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

D
    If there happens to be a last minute offer I 'll ask the previous high bidder if they wish to up the offer. As far as any offers outside of this forum I have had 3 people contact me from ebay. I gave them a link to this forum so if they want to bid they can do so here. If i get anything through e-mail I will post thier e-mail address incase anyones want so verify that offer.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll bid $260

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_Gardner
    I'll bid $260
    Ok,
    thanks for the bid, youre the current high bidder. 24 more hours and this could be yours!

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just be careful that guy who bid just joined the forums yesterday. Not saying he isn't honorable, its just a little suspicious to me.
    You did what? With who? For how many cookies?
    Always looking for promotional materials and classic gaming commercials in print and video form
    my feedback-http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48618

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brykasch
    Just be careful that guy who bid just joined the forums yesterday. Not saying he isn't honorable, its just a little suspicious to me.
    Heh, don't worry, I am one of the Ebayers that eze had emailed about this auction, and I had never seen this place before so naturally I had to sign up first.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well... if I'm not mistaking, I won the auction !