I'm gonna finally give in here, there just isn't room for this beast anymore. I've got a full-size jamma cabinet taking up way too much space in my room. Orginally it was a Golden Tee Golf, but it's been painted black, and the trackball removed, so now it's just a generic 2-button, 2-player jamma cabinet. The monitor is a nicely working 19". There currently is no marquee on the cabinet, and there isn't glass there to hold it in. That's an easy fix though, you could just buy a piece of glass or plastic measured to fit in there.

I've got the keys to the coin door's, and the key to the back door. The light for the marquee lights up as soon as you turn the game on. The control panel overlay is a stone-covered looking design. I'm unsure what game this may have come from, probably Rastan since at one time there was a Rastan board in the cabinet.

I'm including 3 jamma pcb's to go with this. The first is a fully working Captain America and The Avengers, although you can only pick the first two characters since the board is meant for a 4-player cabinet. The second is an occasionally working WWF Superstars board. I have a fealing there is a single bad chip on the board or something, the sound got kind of distorted for me. The third is a Rastan board that won't boot up for me anymore. When I originally bought it, the guy said there was a sound problem, but ya, there's more than just that going on with it .

Basically, if you're good with electronic's, or you've got some time on your hands to fix the little things up, this would be a nice cabinet to have. I'm 16, and I live in a 2 bedroom townhouse, so I really shouldn't have something like this . You'll have to come pick this up if you want it, i'm in Rochester Hills MI, 45 minutes or so outside of Detroit. If you're interested you must have a good dolly, and you'll need to bring along a friend. This cabinet is located in my room, up a flight of stairs (stupid me for putting that thing up there, doh!).

And for the grand finale, I'm looking to get around $120 or a decent trade. I could sell just the boards for $50, so that isn't all that bad for a generic jamma cabinet. I'll trade for Genesis stuff I don't have, SNES stuff I don't have, a top-loader, a nomad, and so on and so on. I'm not too picky. I would like to get a little bit of cash out of this deal though, I want to make up for the $100 I paid for the thing.
Email me for more details, I may have some picuteres somewhere around here too.

-Hitman-