I think it's a proto.I found it in my own Nes collection that I have since many years in the content of my drawers!

I haved just notice yesterday one aim missing behind the case.At the place of aim in the bottom of the small hole, there was a kind of metal plate. I found it strange,so I opened it! Surprise was electric slap! There were three pieces thant maintained the parts in place in the plastic case. The unit is divide in two parts, the first is Game convertor to play Japanese (famicom) game . The second is the principal chart. On the other side you can see 2 small chipswith a lot of purples wires. It's a very nice job.

The Game is a Pirate copy of first Mario Bros. It is called also Mario Invisible or Bros.Part 2.It there no sticking on the case which says (sample or proto). But it east write Super Mario Bros 2 and with some Japanese sign. Mario, Peach and Toad are on the label color! I do not arrive has to believe that I had this with my things since years! For information purposes I had to find it at the St-Felix de Valois flea market at Quebec, many years before... And it is not a dirty trick! I'm very serious because im also Nes collector and a honest person.