Exact shipping, that's all I'm asking. The unit was on eBay, but when I did a little further testing, I had to kill the auction. To see the scans, click the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3064005929

In addition to the item description, this is what you should know:

Initially, I connected the unit to the old TV in my game room. That TV doesn't have AV jacks, so I just used the RF adapter. The 500-in-1 title screen was in B&W on the color TV, but I thought this was due to the lack of AV input. I looked at some of the preloaded games, and realized they were all Super Mario, Tank, and Duck Hunt variations. However, I didn't think to test an NES cart in the slot. So I reconnected it and tried Solar Jetman. The title screen was fine, but the second screen froze and was a bit jumbled. Tetris wouldn't even do that much.

Then I hooked it to my big screen digital-ready TV, which has AV jacks. The picture was still B&W, but now the 500-in-1 screen "rolled," meaning horizontal & vertical control knobs are needed. My HDTV doesn't have those knobs. When I tried an NES cart, things were even worse: black screen for both Tetris and Solar Jetman.

If anyone has any interest in this, just say so. I'd be happy just to sell it for the shipping cost. I'll just need your address.

Thanks,

Jeff D