Thread: Woody Woodpecker for Playstation 2...

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Woody Woodpecker for Playstation 2...

Ok, I got this game a while back for PS2 pretty shortly after it came out. Now, something that not many people know is that all the first batch of disks were all defective! They would reach level 3-2 I believe and reset back to the start up screen. I returned it to Gamestop twice before calling the company (cant remember who it was), it was an odd call too..."hey, got a problem with woody woodpecker for PS2"...."Level 3-2? yep. send it back, we'll get you a new one".

Well, anyways, I got my new disk and never seen this in the store again! I wonder if anyone knows anything about this? This was odd, and I wonder if I have one of the very few working disks available...Gamestop doesn't even accept them in as trades. Maybe I have a rarity on my hands!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Woody Woodpecker for Playstation 2...

Ok, I got this game a while back for PS2 pretty shortly after it came out. Now, something that not many people know is that all the first batch of disks were all defective! They would reach level 3-2 I believe and reset back to the start up screen. I returned it to Gamestop twice before calling the company (cant remember who it was), it was an odd call too..."hey, got a problem with woody woodpecker for PS2"...."Level 3-2? yep. send it back, we'll get you a new one".

Well, anyways, I got my new disk and never seen this in the store again! I wonder if anyone knows anything about this? This was odd, and I wonder if I have one of the very few working disks available...Gamestop doesn't even accept them in as trades. Maybe I have a rarity on my hands!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

bump! Someone has to know something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

bump! Someone has to know something

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the company is DreamCatcher, and they have a small army of ps one games that are probably going to be "rare" one day. they've published a dracula adventure game, a pink panther platformer, in cold blood, hellboy: asylum seeker, and a couple of gba, game cube, and xbox games.

woody woodpecker isn't all that rare (although it got a limited release and not-so-hot reviews), but anyone who has a sealed one should probably open it up and play it to see if it's defective, it's probably better to have a working game in one's collection than a dud...

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the company is DreamCatcher, and they have a small army of ps one games that are probably going to be "rare" one day. they've published a dracula adventure game, a pink panther platformer, in cold blood, hellboy: asylum seeker, and a couple of gba, game cube, and xbox games.

woody woodpecker isn't all that rare (although it got a limited release and not-so-hot reviews), but anyone who has a sealed one should probably open it up and play it to see if it's defective, it's probably better to have a working game in one's collection than a dud...

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ExistingLemon

I'm still looking for Woody Woodpecker in Crazy Castle 5. According to GameFAQs, it came out on the 2nd... but I con't find it. Could it possibly be by the same company?
    Egbert, I miss you...

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ExistingLemon

I'm still looking for Woody Woodpecker in Crazy Castle 5. According to GameFAQs, it came out on the 2nd... but I con't find it. Could it possibly be by the same company?
    Egbert, I miss you...

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They also made "Spirits and Spells" for gamecube which is pretty rare now. Lucky for me i picked it up 2 days after its release, it was 1 and only copy my local EB games had.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They also made "Spirits and Spells" for gamecube which is pretty rare now. Lucky for me i picked it up 2 days after its release, it was 1 and only copy my local EB games had.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think Kemco brought out Crazy Castle 5. It's always been that company's franchise, not Dreamcatcher's. I think Kemco couldn't use Bugs Bunny anymore because EA has the rights to Looney Tunes now.
    Currently catching up on PSN, WiiWare, Wii U E-Shop and Xbox Live Arcade exclusives I missed.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think Kemco brought out Crazy Castle 5. It's always been that company's franchise, not Dreamcatcher's. I think Kemco couldn't use Bugs Bunny anymore because EA has the rights to Looney Tunes now.
    Currently catching up on PSN, WiiWare, Wii U E-Shop and Xbox Live Arcade exclusives I missed.