Thread: For Trade: Ms Space Fury - Colecovision - CGE2001 release

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default For Trade: Ms Space Fury - Colecovision - CGE2001 release

I've got a copy of Ms Space Fury, the limited edition Colecovision release, produced by Digital Press for CGE 2001. It as mint as the day I received it. It gets very little play at my house, so I'm offering this up for trade. Copies of this game don't become available very often, so use this opportunity to snag it as a christmas present to yourself.
    [For more on the game: http://www.digitpress.com/archives/mssf/ ]

I am really looking for a Turbo Express set up (system and cards) or a GBA flash card set up. But if you are interested and don't have either of these items PM me a trade list and I'll take a look. No promises as I'd really like to hold out for one of these, but I'll see. And if you have either a Turbo Express or GBA flash card, but aren't interested in Ms Space Fury, PM me too as I've got some other goodies including a few prototypes that we might be able to deal with.

I can send pictures upon request. And I would like to limit the trade to US only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default For Trade: Ms Space Fury - Colecovision - CGE2001 release

I've got a copy of Ms Space Fury, the limited edition Colecovision release, produced by Digital Press for CGE 2001. It as mint as the day I received it. It gets very little play at my house, so I'm offering this up for trade. Copies of this game don't become available very often, so use this opportunity to snag it as a christmas present to yourself.
    [For more on the game: http://www.digitpress.com/archives/mssf/ ]

I am really looking for a Turbo Express set up (system and cards) or a GBA flash card set up. But if you are interested and don't have either of these items PM me a trade list and I'll take a look. No promises as I'd really like to hold out for one of these, but I'll see. And if you have either a Turbo Express or GBA flash card, but aren't interested in Ms Space Fury, PM me too as I've got some other goodies including a few prototypes that we might be able to deal with.

I can send pictures upon request. And I would like to limit the trade to US only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

-bump-