Page 221 of 721 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 14407

Thread: What game/s are you Playing? Daily check :)

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Now:
    My Son and Nephew are playing Halo 2 "Splitscreen"....
    I set up a Profile on my Son's Xbox for my Nephew now so that they can just play on one TV instead of two..
    It's easier:
    Last night I was so tempted to join in and chase them both down,but I really want my Nephew to get fluent with the game first..
    I know they are going to gang up on me and it's going to be a pisser.

Medal Of Honor European Assault
    Last Night:
    Been picking off missions slowly..It's amazing how the time goes by doing just one mission.

I finished the Russia missions but I still(on easy) missed an objective..I can't seem to figure out where the item I'm looking for is...I've been through every corner of the level..
    I'm not leaving this level until I find what I'm missing to get a Gold Medal,so tonight I'll do it again..

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Xbox: Steel Battalion: Line of Contact

Playstation: Atari Anniversary Redux (Asteroids and Warlords)

GBA: Atari Anniversary Advance (Battlezone, Centipede)
    (\ /)
    (O.o) ---XBL GT: RHINDLE
    (><)
    /_|_\ ---PH34R TEH BUNNY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

PCE

Gate of Thunder 3 in 1

Pretty soon Sapphire soon as i get a arcade card.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

kirby canvas curve....this game is the shit. and a couple of old games i like to throw in once in a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Rainy Day Gaming...

I had some free time I did the one Russia mission over(on easy)..Quicker then before as I realize though I enjoy it,that enemies stop coming once I pass certain parts,otherwise they keep coming in droves.
    I could sit in sniper spots all day picking them off over and over.....I tried to run through this mission faster to get where I'm almost done/Done to the point where no more enemies are around so I can search for this mission objective objective...(It doesn't show up on my radar)..There still is shelling so I still have to be careful not to get killed..I was pretty banged up near the end.
    This time around my men took a beaten and I lost one soldier....I still could not seem to figure out where the item I'm looking for was...I've traveled through every corner of the level then I almost was going to give up in frustration thinking maybe a glitch occurred...(better off go look for info on the game/if Faqs/walkthrough)..Then I came up upon a spot where I killed a "objective" soldier and find a bag on the ground...I didn't realize that he drops a bag..That's my missing objective to get my Gold Medal..
    Before that I decided to check if what I think is a glitch or:
    A enemy Tank will appear again in a spot that I had called an air strike on earlier in the game(an objective)
    The tank gets blown up then disappears,...if I walk away from the spot and come back several times nothing will be there ..
    I figure If I go a little further from it most likely passing an area that makes the enemies come out the Tank reappears,but it doesn't do anything.
    It's just sitting there running fully intact..I always go and seek some Grenades to blow it up...It does blow up..
    I've never checked to see if it reappears after that......hmm,maybe..

That's it/one mission until late tonight.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    On the border between sanity and insanity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Panzer Dragoon Orta (xbox)- beat the 1st three levels today. This is the main reason I bought an xbox- I love this game!!!

Breath of Fire 3 (PS1)- Finished the Lighthouse dungeon today.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis)- Played through it for the millionth time today. It's still amazingly fun. I used the level skip code to get past Labyrinth zone, though- I hate that freaking level!
    "First, we have aspirin. A common cure for things that aspirin cures. Leads to.....rabies."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

So I finally reached the mission within Battle Of the Bulge,that I can't finish-beat on Normal.....on easy this time.."Operation Virus House"

I started the mission just to see how much intensity there was in the enemy gunfire and it was just the same as it was on normal. I'm not trying this mission tonight for as tired as I am I'll get all the way to the end and die..It'll be a waste. .I'll try it tomorrow with a clear head.

Besides I played through "Mission to Rocherath"that is one of the hardest and longest missions.
    It took me so long to get through this mission tonight,mainly because I was looking for spots to take out enemies ahead of me..far ahead of me..
    I took out two of the Tiger Tanks that are at the end of the mission before the objective to get to that part was even open.
    I can't even get to those tanks yet because to get there is blocked..I have to fulfill a few objectives first before I can reach them..
    But I found a way to sneak around to the right that I had not noticed before and took out the two tanks and several enemy gun emplacements...I know I wasn't supposed to be in this spot because some of the enemies were frozen..yet still killable..I spent more time running around rounding up Bazooka ammo then anything...
    but dong al the running around searching out spots to snipe far enemies really helped later.
    This mission can be really hard as it's flooded with enemy tanks..
    Doing it the way I did it this time made it much easier..But the time I reached the end I had only a forth of the enemies left to have to deal with..After taking them out easily I just ran around this area that before would of not been open like this ...All I had now was one enemy window emplacement that an enemy would fire at me regenerating every 30 seconds.
    I searched every part of that area looking for hidden spots or anything unusual..
    I almost got myself stuck in a glitch..I jumped up on a wall with a fence that separates the sides and followed it all the way out..My men were going nuts(flickering) as the game didn't know where to send them..As I got further they took off,It seemed they were now going to go all the way around to the beginning of the level and that is a long way in travel..the fence separates this are so I was confusing the game....As I came back to keep them from getting to far I fell onto the fence and got caught-stuck...Oh man I shit myself because here I was at the end of the mission having only to blow up the now unguarded bridge and I screwed up because of fooling around..
    Surprisingly after backtracking and jumping I was able to get out.........whew...
    When I blew up the bridge four enemies soldiers show up on the bridge to be blown up with it..The game was just supposed to have 4 guys and a tank... die on that bridge because normally I would not try to take them out with all that firepower..IMO=Your meant to sneak by them and get under them/the bridge and blow it up..
    My men were all alive with full health when I ended the mission..not like last time..

Farmhouse Liberation didn't feel as short as it did last time..I tried to do this mission smarter by taking a hidden route I found under a bridge.
    Failing that miserably because though I'm able to sneak up on the bridge guards my following(stupid)men shoot at them on sight....they messed me up so bad that I was taking a bad pounding by a now alert enemy force..
    After that I did do this mission very well..I found a nice spot that I located last time that gives me views of the entire are I need to be looking over.
    That and unlimited Bazooka ammo(not a cheat) and I'm set..
    This mission however one of my men disappeared..I have no clue what happened to him..The game never said he died and he had full health.
    I do notice in this game(tested this theory) that some of my (1 of 3) men will constantly get hurt on stuff turning their icons yellow..I'll heal them making their icons green and walk under no enemy fire turn around and they are yellow again.
    When this happens I hear groans behind me..because these jerks are getting snagged on things and it's depleting their health..It's almost like it's meant to be. :/

If I finish-beat Operation Virus House tomorrow and it's not the last mission I'm going to be in SHOCK!!!..maybe even pissed.. x_x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

NFL Street 2: Unleashed (PSP)
    Polarium (DS)
    Bomberman (DS)
    Tak 2 (DS)

Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PSP and 3DS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Midway Arcade Treasures 2 - PS2

Tonight I played through Total Carnage (classic arcade fun) & some Mortal Kombat 3.
    May 19, 1998
    "Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy. Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty."
    ~ Keeper's Diary

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Donkey Konga 2, the gorrilia mode is impossible.

This is say Monkey (easy) Mode:

Right, and this is gorrilia:

:P :P :P :P

If anyone has quick enough hands to play that.......

I'lll be looking through my N64 games for a play later today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I played a marathon session of EQ2, 6.5 hours straight yesterday, and I still wanted more. I am soo addicted to this game.

Dig Dug
    Currently Playing:
    X-Box 360: Rock Band, Dark Sector, Orange Box, Mass Effect, Scene IT DVD (360) Bully (360 Version)

Can't wait for Bioshock 2 !!!

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Rogmeister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I played MLB SlugFest Loaded which I'd bought earlier in the day for $10 at Circuit City. Fun...and funny...game though it's been awhile since I'd played my last SlugFest game so my gameplay blew chunks the first game. I did better the second game. I do like the fact you have full rosters this time as the last one I have you have maybe 3 or 4 pitchers and 1 extra hitter (only for use in DH games).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    HalfCabLeroy

GTA Vice City - PS2
    MGS 3 - PS2
    MGS - PS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Kids playing Halo 2 ....The Tank is caling to me real bad..

Subject: Headline - Coinopwarehouse building sold, 1000 machines to liquidate!

Hello! I have gotten an excellent offer on my warehouse in Hagerstown,
    MD and have signed a contract to sell it. There are over 1000 machines
    in the building, and I don't have a new place to store that much stuff,
    so it all has to go! Most unrestored machines are now under $100, and
    everything is priced to move. Email or call to make an appointment
    (lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at 703-801-1459) and bring a
    truck! Pictures are current on the website at www.coinopwarehouse.com.
    Thanks! Lloyd

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Been playing wwe day of reckoning still. I don't really watch the WWE in real life (maybe once a month for the fake 'drama') but the game is pretty fun, I'd say i'm probably about 60 percent of the way through the career mode.

Aside from that I have played a little bomberman on DS, Polarium on DS, Super mario RPG on the PSP (20 FPS woot. getting better - its nice to have some of the older games in portable form).

My collection: Users.ign.com/jcnet1
    (old systems missing lots, new systems missing some (havent updated for almost a year)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Frustration,aggravation,pissed off plus curse words come to mind after trying to pass "Operation Virus House"

My dad was here most of the day shooting the breeze and we had a nice family dinner etc.
    After he left tonight I sat down ready to tackle this mission..I got all comfortable with my headphones on,lights out,Stewart's Rootbeer and started.
    I made it all the way to the end-bunker(boss) with a ton of health packs and revives..
    I get inside the bunker and do very well getting past the massive opposition while I timer runs down.I find my objective,A boss on top of a tower with a machine gun turret.
    I have no where to hide he's blasting me like no tomorrow and sending onslaught after onslaught of surrounded me soldiers..With all that I came with I was easily crushed....Ridiculous I say!!!
    The game is so doable until here..The only way to kill this boss is to lob around 10 Grenades up at him and it's impossible..
    I finally die after giving it everything I can...as I die the timer runs(mission failed) out so I'm screwed both ways.
    I'm so frustrated with this because I want to so bad pass this part..and I think there is more after this boss.
    I'd like to finish the game..
    I give it another go with an idea in mind..Go in with a Bazooka as hard as it is and shoot at the boss.
    This basically means running through the level passing up most objectives to get to the end-bunker.
    I pull it off,I get there with Bazooka in hand but I don't have much to go in with health packs and revives..
    I hit the boss 4 times and nothing,die and I'm done again.....Pissed.

I need to try again and see if I can get there with a Bazooka with ammo, ton of health packs and revives..it may not be possible..That'll be my last try.

No more tonight for me though..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rogmeister
    I played MLB SlugFest Loaded which I'd bought earlier in the day for $10 at Circuit City. Fun...and funny...game though it's been awhile since I'd played my last SlugFest game so my gameplay blew chunks the first game. I did better the second game. I do like the fact you have full rosters this time as the last one I have you have maybe 3 or 4 pitchers and 1 extra hitter (only for use in DH games).
    Hey man. Aren't you from WV around huntington like myself?. Was just wondering as you said you went to CC and got MLB: Slugfest Loaded, just wondered if you went to the CC at the Huntington Mall, was wondering do they have anything left in the $10 bins there...I called monday and they said they still had 2 full bins left, haven't had a chance to get up there, was just wondering if there is anything left to buy?.

Thanks man if you see these

On topic:

Played some Bomberman on DS at work today while on break

Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PSP and 3DS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just playing Polarium today. Almost 80% done!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    legeek2112

Went on a Genesis spree yesterday.

Played Ghostbusters, Forgotten Worlds, Splatterhouse 2, and Toejam and Earl: PoF for the first time. Enjoyed Toejam & Earl and Ghostbusters the most followed by Splatterhouse.

Also spent time with Outrunners, Garfield, Sonic 2, Castlevania: Bloodlines, Moonwalker, Gunstar Heroes and Alien Soldier

Cheers,
    Ben
    le geek retrogaming
    RETRO REVIEWS / WANTED / BACKLOGGERY / MY DP FEEDBACK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN