Page 711 of 721 FirstFirst ... 211611661701707708709710711712713714715 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,220 of 14407

Thread: What game/s are you Playing? Daily check :)

Insert Coin (Level 0) green.eyes's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm playing Shining Force CD on my Multi-Mega!!

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I cleared the fifth floor in the Cave of the Seven Stars in Star Ocean: The Last Hope, so that leaves just two more real floors and then the boss. Now that I'm powered up a bit, I've stopped controlling Bacchus, but I'm keeping him in the party under AI.

As part of our Easter celebrations, we decided to play some more 4-player Mario Kart 64 on Nintendo 64, but it didn't last nearly as long as the last time with all of us ready to nap after all that food and wine, haha.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Crazyp 007
    PSN
    crazyp83

Started playing The Legend of Zelda for the NES again. I played it back in 86 when it came out and never got around to finishing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am currently playing Portal 2 and Castlevania on the PS3 and running through Pilotwings and Ridge Racer on the 3DS. As for retro, nothing at the moment. I am looking for a good, obscure SNES game to pick up and play. Any suggestions?
    Corey | GameBlurb | www.gameblurb.net

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Whoo, I cleared Gabriel in Star Ocean: The Last Hope for Xbox 360. Nice challenging fight, although it did only take two tries. That was actually the first time I've seen the Game Over screen, which is kind of sad. The game is easy as it is with just a 4-person party, and then they add in the ability to swap in any of the other 4 at any time. Even if you let all of the active party die, the game just sits there waiting for you to swap in the reserves, so you can't get a Game Over until until every character you have is dead. Anyway, I picked up the Water Ring and got the lame treasures covered in fire, earning myself the 100% treasure achievement, so now I'm all set to tackle the final bonus dungeon. Sucks that it's randomly generated like the horribly lame and tedious Sphere 211 in Star Ocean 3. And I'd equate the Cave of the Seven Stars to the Cave of Trials in SO3 as well. Decent fun and challenge, but no real variety, creativity, or personality. I don't know if any tri-Ace bonus dungeon will ever live up to the Cave of Trials in SO2. I just adore that one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been playing the Gears of War 3 beta the most. They definitely need to balance it some more so I'm glad they are taking feedback. Right now it's pretty much roadie run, roll, shotgun or sawed off. Thats all 99% of everyone does. I've also been playing X-Men arcade to help people get some of the achievements they missed.

Hopefully next week I'll finally be able to pop in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. I've held off on playing it this month because I was using my trial Gamefly subscription and that ended a couple days before the beta started. So I want to get these things out of the way first before getting deeply engrossed in another game.
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 05-04-2011 at 01:14 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I started up the Wandering Dungeon in Star Ocean: The Last Hope on Xbox 360, and just my luck, the first floor wanted 14 Geostones to progress. Rather than being smart and restarting the place, I farmed for them for a long time, so by the time I got to the second floor, I was already spent. I did keep going until the fifth floor, but then I headed out. The randomly generated floors seem pretty compact so far at least, so that's good. I don't know how the difficulty is going to ratchet up, but clearing four new floors each trip seems reasonable. I also finally kicked out Bacchus. Given that I'll need Geostone drops and there are plenty of insect enemies, I figure Arumat and his amazing Dragon Howl move can clear the field even more effectively, especially with my combo of Critical Hit and Berserk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    JCinc421

I started up Tales of Abyss (ps2) the other day and played it for about an hour.

I have also been creeping along in Radiant Historia (DS) I started it about 2 weeks ago and I'm only around 4-5 hours in.

The game sucking up all of my time right now is King's Bounty the Legend (PC). This is about the 3rd or 4th time I've started up from my original save in the last year or so. But this time this game has definitely left it's mark on me..I can't stop playing!

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Last night I played Xbox 360 Live GAMEROOM with my Sons..the ATARI 2600 line up of two player games,

Combat
    Outlaw
    Space War
    Adventure..

Oink
    Ka Boom
    Crackpot
    Keystone Capers

Arcade Shooters

We had a BLAST,I never saw my two kids laugh and have so much fun with games like this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Played Gunstar Heroes (Genesis) for the first time last night. Great game! But man...I hated the second level morphing boss...ugh!
    Corey | GameBlurb | www.gameblurb.net

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Ugh, my last trip into the Wandering Dungeon in Star Ocean: The Last Hope on Xbox 360 wasn't quite so pleasant. My plan to tackle four floors at a time fell to the wayside, seeing as the floors get bigger and bigger and it's so time-consuming even going through the ones I want to blow through. I spent around 5 freakin' hours my last trip, and all I intended to do was get through two additional floors (which had me leave after the 12th floor). I had such horrible luck in getting the Geostone quests, getting the ones with large requests, AND not getting the monsters to drop them much, that I probably spent a good couple hours or more purely on tediously farming from monsters that I have no reason to fight otherwise. I probably spent at least the last hour with a headache because I'm not one for marathon gaming. Gimme two hours and I'm spent. I guess at least I didn't get a Game Over so it's not like the time was wasted, but, argh, I'm really ticked at tri-Ace for dropping the ball on this. I'm not jazzed on the idea of a randomly generated dungeon anyway, and then they have to put random, tedious missions on every other floor just to drag you down and keep you from progressing at an enjoyable rate. Isn't it enough of a challenge that you have to refight all the bosses on the even floors each trip? Don't give me annoying busy work, or at least make it reasonably small, like a requirement of maybe 5 Geostones tops, not freakin' *18*.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

My girlfriend and I played Pop'n Music 6 (PS1) for a couple hours with the Arcade Style Controller. The controller is pretty awesome, would easily be worth the couple hundred bucks they run if you're serious about playing Pop'n Music. I also played a little Densha de Go! Professional (PS1) as I finally shot my quick and dirty tutorial video.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    vince026

I just started playing yakuza 3 i always avoided this series cause i thought it was a gta-style of game and since i dont like gta i never played it. But it's seriously this is one of the better games i've played since years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Ace_McCannon

My friend and I beat Pac Land on TurboGrafx-16. Pretty crappy game but somehow fun.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I had a much nicer run in the Wandering Dungeon in Star Ocean: The Last Hope for Xbox 360 tonight. I cleared up to the 15th floor, which was still a long trip at just over three hours, but I'll gladly take that over five hours to cover less ground. I only had to do two extra battles to acquire Geostones; the rest of the time I either already had enough or got the other, more preferable, missions. I also picked up a couple more of the rare treasures along the way, so that's nice. That also cuts down on my time on the earlier floors since I can skip searching through the treasure chests once I know I have all the good stuff that a particular floor offers. I'm also getting much better at the 10th floor boss, which is by far the toughest so far. I now have two characters over level 200, AKA past the level cap. I think it's pretty dumb that there's a level cap in the game that can only be removed by getting 50% of the character's Battle Trophies. I spent a good chunk of time playing yesterday, and it was all purely to collect Sarah's trophies. Not only is she the crappiest character with the crappiest voice but she has the crappiest trophies too. What a pain. But I suppose it was a welcome break after my frustrations with the Wandering Dungeon.

We also play some more Mario Kart 64 on Nintendo 64, mostly 3-player but a tiny bit of 4-player, and I very briefly played some Super Mario Bros. 2 via Super Mario All-Stars through emulation.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hallo, schön dich zu treffen! Ich zum ersten Mal diese Art von Forum, in der Hoffnung, zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt werden Ihre Führer! ! ! Vielen Dank! ! ! ! !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Strangely enough I went back to playing Tekken Tag Tournament today on my PS3. And I also put more time into the Gears 3 beta.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I went back to Halo Reach for the first time in two weeks since I've been playing the Gears of War 3 beta so much. I also played some demo disc on my PS3. Also, the discussion about games losing their appeal prompted me to play Halo 2 again.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P

Insert Coin (Level 0) HappyGilmore's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lately I've been playing a lot of:
    WWE SmackDown!: Here Comes the Pain
    Blasto!
    Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
    Bruce Willis is...Dig Dug.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I had another good run in the Wandering Dungeon in Star Ocean: The Last Hope on Xbox 360, clearing up to the 17th floor. I hit the final batch of enemies in the dungeon, so I almost have a complete monster data collection. I also started to get a decent number of Philospher's Stones. I picked up a couple pieces of rare treasure too, which eliminates the need to search a couple more floors the next time. With any luck, I may have the dungeon licked in two more trips through.