Page 718 of 721 FirstFirst ... 218618668708714715716717718719720721 LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,360 of 14407

Thread: What game/s are you Playing? Daily check :)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ninja gaiden. Still stuck at lvl 6-2

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I finally got a 100% complete collection in Me & My Katamari on PSP. I had a good run with the stages too, so I think the Dolphin one is the only one left where I need a 100-point score (and the non-scored islands are all at their best). I want to complete all of the stages of the 2D mini-game, and then that's about it. I could try to get S-ranks in every item category, but since there's no way to really know what the values of items are, I don't know if I'll bother. I already have most of the S-ranks anyway.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I haven't done much in Me & My Katamari on PSP since my last post. I improved my dolphin score, but 100 points is still eluding me. I beat the 2nd 2D stage, but the 3rd and final is actually a pretty dang tough little platformer stage.

I did, however, pop in Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle to give it a try. I only picked it up because I had a NIS Store coupon that was about to expire and it was the cheapest thing on there worth getting, but since I don't have it on any other system, may as well have it on PSP. Seemed a bit unusual from the typical strategy RPG, but I didn't play long.

But now I'm sick with a cold and don't really want to play PSP when my hands are clammy or oily or whatever. Maybe it's time to bust out the GBA SP again and spend some time playing in bed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This morning I played Nazi Zombies in COD: Black Ops. And I've also been playing alot of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved on my kinect. I'm getting in shape and earning achievements.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    JCinc421

Bioshock 2 multiplayer

Lunar Silver Star Harmony

Insert Coin (Level 0) Nightowljrm's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Keith Courage - TG16
    "LIKE" Gradual Games on Facebook to stay up-to-date with the upcoming NES homebrew Nomolos: Storming the Catsle!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by incubus421 View Post
    Bioshock 2 multiplayer

Lunar Silver Star Harmony
    I loved the original Bioshock but have yet to play the second one,you could say its on my `to-do` list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    JCinc421

Quote Originally Posted by jammajup View Post
    I loved the original Bioshock but have yet to play the second one,you could say its on my `to-do` list.
    For me Bioshock 2 didn't quite shine through like the first, however I come back and play the multiplayer all the time; I'm not much of a FPS, CoD, etc. type of guy...but something about this multiplayer is different and I enjoy it much more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I've been reacquainting myself with my Atari VCS, so I'm going through my stack of carts. Stumbled across Radar Lock and have been getting into that a bit (hey, it's like Solaris-nothing wrong with that). Also discovered I like Moon Patrol.

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

-G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (PS2): went back to earlier missions to find bonus items that I missed during my first playthrough.

-All Star Baseball 2005 (Xbox): continuing a Red Sox fantasy draft dynasty with Mark Mulder as my ace, Aquilino Lopez as my closer and Tomas Perez & Paul Lo Duca as my chief RBI men.

-ESPN NFL Primetime 2002 (Xbox): continuing a Colts fantasy draft franchise with Charlie Batch at QB and Edgerrin James at RB.
    Last edited by bangtango; 08-23-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Spore for PC is pretty awesome right now.
    Real collectors drive Hondas, Toyotas, Chevys, Fords, etc... not Rolls Royces.

Strawberry (Level 2) allyourblood's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just modded my Genesis for s-video the other day, so I'm currently freaking out, playing all of my favorites all over again.

Playing a little bit of all of the following:

Tiny Toons: Buster's Hidden Treasure, Grind Stormer, Jewel Master, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Decapattack.

It looks gorgeous!

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I did exactly as I said I would in my last post and continued right where I left off the last time I had a cold by starting a game of Dragon Warrior II via the Dragon Warrior I & II compilation on my Game Boy Advance SP. It's interesting this time because the first one is the only I've played significantly prior (on NES and GBC). I don't know how this one compares to the NES version (I assume it's equally made easier), but I've been moving at a fast pace. I already have all three party members and I just got the boat, so I'm exploring the lands of the original Dragon Warrior. Very cool touch how the music changes. It's fun having multiple party members this time, although I also kind of miss the fast pace of 1-on-1 battles. Now even if you get into an easy battle (and assuming you don't want to run away), it takes a decent chunk of time just to assign three characters and kill all of the enemies. I doubt a Dragon Quest will ever be listed among my top RPG favorites, but they're still fun enough.

Great Puma (Level 12) RetroYoungen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cy4nBlue
    PSN
    RetroYoungen
    3DS Friend
    0817-3748-2336

I've been back on my 3/DS, messing with Disgaea DS and Ocarina of Time 3D. I did have to pull out my PS3 and PS2 though recently, got some Disgaea 3 time in... so, very Playstation-y.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Modern Warfare 2 - multiplayer - Xbox 360
    Dragon Quest V (when time permits) on the DS XL

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I haven't gotten much farther in Dragon Warrior II via the Dragon Warrior I & II compilation on my Game Boy Advance SP. I just explored all of Alefgard except for the Dragonlord's castle.

I started up Me & My Katamari on PSP again to work on finishing off the last few things I wanted to do. I beat all three 2D stages, including getting a size big enough on each for the King to call my katamaris large. I also got 100 points on the Dolphin stage finally. The only thing left at this point is several S-ranks. I went through the final stage, aiming to collect the smallest things possible at all times in order to maximize my number of items (and, in turn, hopefully maximize my various scores). I did improve some of my S-ranks and earned a couple I didn't have before, but I'm still missing, I think, seven of them. And I honestly don't care. Nobody really knows what is worth what for the most part, so the only way I could attempt to get these is to waste a bunch of time hoping I'll randomly get lucky. To heck with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ultima9a

Been playing Soul Nomad and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Weird combination eh?

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lords of Shadow. Replayed through the game on Paladin, got all trials, life, light, and shadow crystals. Platinum. Easily one of my favorite PS3 games. I usually don't go for a platinum unless the games are that good and this is one of these games.

While the game would be nothing without the gameplay, one of my favorite parts about the game are actually the graphical detail. It's no Oblivion, but everywhere in the game is to a massive scale. You might start on ground level and then scale the inside and outside of a tower, or the side of a castle, etc. The camera would then pan and it just gives you really see how much of a distance you've travelled.

The only bad things about the game is the advancement in some areas due to the camera, which while the camera is mostly good, sometime it makes it difficult to find where to go or makes secret areas completely out of view and it's pretty much luck in order to find them. The other is the framerate. The game struggles to keep a framerate of 30fps during combat. Most of the time outside of combat it'll be running 30fps, but there are some areas that it's noticeable frame rate issues like the entrance to the library mid/late game(but once you get inside it clears up.)

If you have yet to pick up the game, 360 or PS3 then I'd recommend it. Although like I've heard with Star Ocean the Last Hope for the 360, if you are going back and forth between different locations, you'll have to swap discs depending on the location.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Hybreed
    PSN
    Casualfever

Lately I've been hooked on Plants vs. Zombies and Rayman.

Dr. Mario is always a staple for me though, I can't sleep if I can't get past level 21 on high at least a few times .
    Dracula: The constant villain of the series. His usual tactics include breaking a number of wine glasses and transforming into his true form.

Strawberry (Level 2) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last few days I have been playing my 2600 a great deal. Also DKC on Wii virtual console.