Thread: (now after) Christmas sale - protos, rarities, etc.-w/prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default (now after) Christmas sale - protos, rarities, etc.-w/prices

Edit: A few items are gone, see price list below.

With Christmas just a few days away, this is the perfect time to use that new found Holiday money and buy yourself a nice present. I'll get around to adding prices possibly toward the end of the week, but if you want something speak up now and make an offer before it's gone. Some of this stuff has been offered before either here or on ebay, some are being advertised for the first time.

check the list out here:
    http://home.comcast.net/~gamesfortrade/

I'm only looking for cash offers, right now. Payment by check, money order, or cash - no paypal. I ship priority or parcel post (US only) with delivery confirmation or else if you are in NJ we can meet and you can pick up in person.

I'll also be adding additional stuff sometime next weekend so check back.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Goblin, what are you looking for on these items?

Tom and Jerry proto
    Combat Console with everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent to Ballon Fight.

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

I don't know why but I get a kick out of seeing things that I traded to someone end up on the "trade block" again later. Like... how many hands is it going to go through before it finds a home.

And as strange as this may sound, I may be interested in that Ms. Space Fury! There really WERE only 80 made, and they'll never get made again. I wouldn't mind having another one... what are you looking for?

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im also curious about the Arcadia 2001 console. Does it work, and if so whats the price?

Edit: Also, what is the price on the Solar Wars homebrew?

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im intrested in teh Ms. Space Fury. Joe you dont need 2!? :P
    Somebody make me a "CGE 2k7 Attendee banner" so I don't have to use this lame text

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think I've responded to all the PMs, I've received so far. If you didn't get a reply resend.

I've had a bit of interest, but nothing has been claimed yet. I'm serious when I say I'll get around to pricing things sometime during the next week, but until then PM with offers (not requests for prices please). Some of this stuff is sufficently unique that I don't have a handle on fair prices yet, so I need to do a bit of research. I just got a new digital camera, so I figured I'd start with the photos, so this stuff was out there before everyone spent their holiday money, and then add prices later on. If you see something you really want, jump on it with an offer, because the way PMs have been coming my way I don't see some of this stuff lasting too long.

Just a few clarifications in case they weren't clear in the initial post:

I only accept: Money Order (Postal Prefered), Check (held until clears), or cash. NO PAYPAL.

Also I will only ship USPS Prioirty, or parcel post - not media, and only to US addresses.

And regarding MsSF, I've got quite a bit a PMs interested in this one, which is interesting since I listed it by itself a few weeks back and didn't get a single taker. Anyway I don't know what to ask for it. The last one I saw sell was for over $125. I don't know if that is realistic or not, but that is probably somewhere in the ball park of what I want. I was amused when the seller of that copy contacted me on another board and offered me $75. As I said I don't know that its worth what his sold for, but I was slightly insulted by his offer, considering what he made on the prior sale.

Based on the interest I may wait until mid-January and throw this up on ebay and let you guys fight over it then, although I would just rather get rid of it here.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpress
    I don't know why but I get a kick out of seeing things that I traded to someone end up on the "trade block" again later. Like... how many hands is it going to go through before it finds a home.
    Funny how things work out, I actually get some of the coolest stuff from you, although I've decided to downsize a bit and some of these pieces are probably best going to someone who can appreciate and display them. For me they were sitting in my game closet, and thats just not right. I sent you a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Alright, for all who requested, here are some prices, exclusive of shipping. I'll bend some on the prices, if you buy multiple items. PM if interested, serious inquiries only, as I've had quite a few 'tire kickers'.

http://home.comcast.net/~gamesfortrade/

Still available:
    Prototype Tom and Jerry - SNES - $125
    Prototype Joe Montana Sports Talk Football II - Genesis - $125
    Arcadia 2001 Console. -$30
    Zerzog Zwei - Genesis, cart and box - $20
    Summer Carnival '92: RECCA - NES Homemade of Famicom Rarity - $75
    Solar Wars - NES Home Brew - $75
    2600 Multi Cart - Rarity Collection - $65
    Raiden Lynx - $35
    Atari - Stunt Cycle Console - $45
    Boxed Famiclone (made by Curtis) - no cart slot, but clear hacks of NES titles. Lightgun, driving controller, are built into controller.- $25

Gone:
    Ms Space Fury: CGE2001 Release
    Coleco Combat System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Updated list. A few items are gone. The rest are still available. If you don't like my prices, make an offer. I'd like to get rid of these so I can use the money for other things.