Thread: The Zelda Collectors Disks on eBay are getting ridiculous

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default The Zelda Collectors Disks on eBay are getting ridiculous

Seriously...I'm always checking out the newly listed games under every system and when I get to gamecube...BOOM, Bombarded with about 10 new ones every time priced BIN at 45.00 and up.

It's getting out of hand. WHy can't sellers just list one at a time, its less clutter and with less on eBay there bound to sell faster! Would you buy an item faster is there was only 5 on eBay or if there was 25? But then again, the people who actually pay this price are idiots anyways so they probably don't even think about that.

I hate this shit

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: The Zelda Collectors Disks on eBay are getting ridiculou

Quote Originally Posted by Cmosfm
    Seriously...I'm always checking out the newly listed games under every system and when I get to gamecube...BOOM, Bombarded with about 10 new ones every time priced BIN at 45.00 and up.

It's getting out of hand. WHy can't sellers just list one at a time, its less clutter and with less on eBay there bound to sell faster! Would you buy an item faster is there was only 5 on eBay or if there was 25? But then again, the people who actually pay this price are idiots anyways so they probably don't even think about that.

I hate this shit
    Well, I understand what you're talking about, but it's not as bad (IMO) as the tons of pirate game soundtracks listed on Ebay all the time.

I hate looking for video game soundtracks, almost every auction listing I click always turns out to be a "Taiwan Version" "Imported from Taiwan" etc.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Re: The Zelda Collectors Disks on eBay are getting ridiculou

Quote Originally Posted by necavenue
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmosfm

I hate this shit
    Well, I understand what you're talking about, but it's not as bad (IMO) as the tons of pirate game soundtracks listed on Ebay all the time.

I hate looking for video game soundtracks, almost every auction listing I click always turns out to be a "Taiwan Version" "Imported from Taiwan" etc.
    That actually doesn't bother me, cause most people buy CD's just to listen to...not collect. And I don't ever buy the, but if I did Id rather pay 8.00 for a high quality Taiwan Bootleg than 30.00 for the real thing, they both sound the same to me!