Hello! I'm Epicenter, I run Epic Gaming, a vintage gaming site, not up right now since I am moving hosts. But that's beside the point. I'm a Sonic and Ecco game enthusiast and I run the Ecco 2 Beta web site. It's not part of Epic Gaming, but, erhem, I'm drifting again.

I'm looking for anyone who has a prototype Ecco or Sonic cartridge for the MegaDrive/Genesis, 32x, MegaCD/Sega CD, Game Boy Advance, or Game Gear/Sega Master System. I don't want to buy one, rather, I'd like to get them dumped to ROM format if at all possible. I have all the equipment necessary to copy the ROMs from MD/Gen/32x, Mega/Sega CD, and GBA cartridges, and can build the equipment for the Game Gear copier if I need to. I would copy the ROM data from the cartridge, mail it back to you (good padded envelope or similar protected packing), along with a CD with the ROM file (or e-mail it to you..) I would also be willing to pay for shipping.

I'd also like to dump a prototype of any of the following:
- Gunstar Heroes
- Rocket Knight Adventures / Sparkster games
- Afterburner series
- F-15 Strike Eagle II

Game Gear / SMS:
- Ecco/Sonic games
- Jurassic Park
- Power Rangers

This would be a GREAT opportunity for you to preserve your prototypes (EPROMs only last so long, unfortunately), me to add content to my site, and for the community to gain new info about what went into these games. I doubt anyone would be interested, but ya never know ..

Thanks for looking.